Compaq JBL Pro speakers - need to know polarity of power supply

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Larry Dawson, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Larry Dawson

    Larry Dawson Guest

    My wife purchased these speakers at a garage sale and of course didn't
    get the power supply. Radio Shack has a 12volt/1Amp replacement. I've
    got the plug narrowed down to Radio Shack's "M", but need to know the
    polarity of the speakers. It isn't stamped anywhere on them. I assume
    it is - ---C •--- +. If anyone has these speakers can you confirm this
    for me?
    Thanks for your help.
    Larry

    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Larry Dawson

    http://homepage.mac.com/capnlarry/

    I don't know whether it's a virtue or a vice in me, but regularly
    rereading favorite books has always been one of the quasi-
    religious ceremonies with which I occupy my life.
    Fritz Leiber
    Larry Dawson, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Larry Dawson

    Seth Guest

    Yeh hi Buddy
    Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
    http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    They are free and have great services

    Thanks,
    Seth