    Craig Sutton Guest

    I have a compaq evo n115 Notebook here that won't charge the battery past %4
    any ideas or tricks that might revive it? or is it time for a new battery?
    Craig Sutton, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Craig Sutton

    gl Guest

    have you tried putting it in the freezer overnight?

    gl, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "gl" <> wrote in message
    > have you tried putting it in the freezer overnight?

    YES actually..
    only tried it for 2 hours......

    will leave it overnight tonight..
    Craig Sutton, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Craig Sutton

    Lukagain Guest

    Eh ... never heard of this. Do you freeze it overnight, then allow it
    to defrost, or cook it stright from the freezer ?

    Lukagain, Jul 6, 2005
  5. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Lukagain" <> wrote in message
    > Eh ... never heard of this. Do you freeze it overnight, then allow it
    > to defrost, or cook it stright from the freezer ?

    microwave actually
    Craig Sutton, Jul 6, 2005