    John D Guest

    How do you get into the BIOS on this computer ?

    Yes I have searched the net for this information....

    John D, Feb 25, 2004

  2. John D

    Spider Guest

    Spider, Feb 25, 2004

  3. John D

    Harrison Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:43:35 -0500, "John D" <> wrote:

    >How do you get into the BIOS on this computer ?
    >
    >Yes I have searched the net for this information....

    F10 when the cursor is in the upper right corner.

    Here's a link to a PDF of your manual... the one you searched for.
    Found it in about 20 seconds on hp.com.

    http://tinyurl.com/34muy

    Harrison, Feb 25, 2004
  4. John D

    Spider Guest

    Harrison wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:43:35 -0500, "John D" <> wrote:
    >

    >>How do you get into the BIOS on this computer ?
    >>
    >>Yes I have searched the net for this information....
    >>

    > F10 when the cursor is in the upper right corner.
    >
    > Here's a link to a PDF of your manual... the one you searched for.
    > Found it in about 20 seconds on hp.com.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/34muy

    Thanks, but I didn't ask the question I answered it.

    --

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1/spiderweb1.htm

    Spider, Feb 25, 2004
  5. John D

    John D Guest

    Thanks Harrison.

    John D, Feb 25, 2004
  6. John D

    Harrison Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:37:04 GMT, Spider <> wrote:

    >Harrison wrote:
    >> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:43:35 -0500, "John D" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>How do you get into the BIOS on this computer ?
    >>>
    >>>Yes I have searched the net for this information....
    >>>

    >> F10 when the cursor is in the upper right corner.
    >>
    >> Here's a link to a PDF of your manual... the one you searched for.
    >> Found it in about 20 seconds on hp.com.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/34muy

    >Thanks, but I didn't ask the question I answered it.

    My reply was to John D.
    What are you talking about?

    Harrison, Feb 25, 2004
  7. John D

    wing_zero

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Help with the PCMCIA slot...

    As far as I can tell the PCMCIA slot is for the wireless ethernet/internet card, correct?? If it is not functioning, is there anything I can do to fix it???

    wing_zero, Apr 18, 2008