    wondering if there is an equal to this for say a
    company. Is there a company certification that says it
    is a solution provider or architect?
    George Prado, Jun 29, 2003

  2. > Anything other than gold & ctec partner status is worthless.
    Come on, how else can you get the latest versions of most (if not all)
    Microsoft software, (latest fancy editions), licensed to 5-10 developers
    for $2000 per year?
    Ertugrul Uysal, Jun 30, 2003

  3. George Prado

    Vu Dang Guest

    Do you mean certified partners get discounted price on development tools
    like Visual Studio? How much is the discount? I should let my employer
    knows if it is significant. Thanks.

    Vu Dang

    Vu Dang, Jul 1, 2003
  4. You pay an annual $2,000 fee for partnership. You get 1 to 10 user licences
    for almost all Microsoft software. Well you don't get the most important and
    the most useful software produced by Microsoft : Age of Empires. But MSDN
    and VS.NET are also admitted (for me at least).

    Ertugrul Uysal, Jul 2, 2003