    If only Linksys offered an FXO port with either the SPA-9000 or their
    WRT54G router, it'd be the ticket.

    Thanks.
    Gilles Ganault, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Gilles Ganault

    Carl Navarro Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:41:53 +0200, Gilles Ganault <>
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >
    > I'm looking for a solution for a friend who needs a very basic
    >PBX that would look like the Linksys SPA-9000 with the following
    >features:
    >- solid-state PBX with standard features like ring group, call
    >transfer, etc.
    >- support for up to 5 VoIP accounts
    >- one FXO port to handle an incoming POTS line
    >
    >They don't know anything about telecom and VoIP. That's why I'd like
    >something that just works, and am reluctant to tell them to get a PC
    >with Linux + one FXO card + Asterisk.
    >
    >If only Linksys offered an FXO port with either the SPA-9000 or their
    >WRT54G router, it'd be the ticket.
    >
    >Thanks.

    I know where to look, I just don't know what I'm looking at.

    Try these two URL's

    www.welltech.com

    http://www.voipperiod.com/welltech-m-20.html?page=2&sort=4a

    That solution is about $600.

    Another source with a pay-as-you-go plan is:

    http://www.mobalex.com/products/confpage.html

    HTH and let me know if you spring for the Welltech box, I'm looking
    very seriously at it.

    Carl Navarro
    Carl Navarro, Apr 14, 2007

  3. Gilles Ganault, Apr 17, 2007