    Currently I have Canon's compact flash...is there a problem using any
    Sandisk compact flash in a Canon?

    thanks.

    Marc, Dec 12, 2003

  2. >Currently I have Canon's compact flash...is there a problem using any
    >Sandisk compact flash in a Canon?

    Nope. I am using a 128 meg Sandisk CF card in my Canon PowerShot A80 right now.

    Kerry Sanders, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Marc

    Doc Guest

    "Marc" <> wrote in message
    > Currently I have Canon's compact flash...is there a problem using any
    > Sandisk compact flash in a Canon?

    Nope- it'll work just fine...same way you can put Fuji film in a Kodak
    camera or Duracell batteries in a Rayovac flashlight.

    Doc

    Doc, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Marc

    Harvey Guest

    Should work just fine. Sandisk is a major brand.

    Harvey, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Marc

    Paul Guest

    Marc wrote:
    > Currently I have Canon's compact flash...is there a problem using any
    > Sandisk compact flash in a Canon?
    >
    > thanks.

    I peeled the label off a Canon CF card a couple of years ago and it said
    Sandisk underneath!

    Paul, Dec 12, 2003
  6. In regards to CompactFlash, does anyone know about Lexar and/or Sandisk 512 meg
    CF cards? Are they Type I or Type II? When my wife gave me the Canon A80 a
    couple of weeks ago, I thought I would use the SimpleTech 512 meg CF card that I
    have here. Unfortunately, the card is Type II and the Canon A80 can only use
    Type I cards.

    Kerry Sanders, Dec 13, 2003
  7. Marc

    Mike S Guest

    I just bought a Sandisk 256MB ultra II and it's a CFlash I

    --
    remove nospam if responding to me by email

    Mike S

    Mike S, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Marc

    Tim Z Guest

    Both of these cards are Type I.

    Tim

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:40:30 -0600, Kerry Sanders
    <> wrote:

    >In regards to CompactFlash, does anyone know about Lexar and/or Sandisk 512 meg
    >CF cards? Are they Type I or Type II? When my wife gave me the Canon A80 a
    >couple of weeks ago, I thought I would use the SimpleTech 512 meg CF card that I
    >have here. Unfortunately, the card is Type II and the Canon A80 can only use
    >Type I cards.

    Tim

    (remove NOSPAM to reply)

    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

    Tim Z, Dec 14, 2003
  9. Thanks for the reply.

    >Both of these cards are Type I.
    >

    >>In regards to CompactFlash, does anyone know about Lexar and/or Sandisk 512 meg
    >>CF cards? Are they Type I or Type II? When my wife gave me the Canon A80 a

    -----
    Kerry Sanders
    http://photos.pshack.com/

    Kerry Sanders, Dec 16, 2003