    Joe Guest

    I fried my 256MB Compact Flash. Where's the cheapest place to find one?
    Crucial.com has good prices, any better?

    Joe, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Joe

    Norm Guest

    If your in the US, wait for the Sunday sale ads. Best Buy, Staples, Circuit
    City, etc someone will have them on sale.

    Norm, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Joe

    Phil Guest

    Got mine at COSTCO for $50

    Phil

    Phil, Nov 21, 2003
  4. "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > Got mine at COSTCO for $50

    That was for probably the 4X. The 12X is about $80 at Target and the 40X is
    about $160 at Amazon.

    Lawrence L'Hote, Nov 21, 2003
  5. "Lawrence L'Hote" <> wrote in message

    > "Phil" <> wrote in message
    > > Got mine at COSTCO for $50

    > That was for probably the 4X. The 12X is about $80 at Target and the 40X

    is
    > about $160 at Amazon.

    DOH!!! Another senior moment....I was thinking about the half gig Lexar...

    Lawrence L'Hote, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Joe

    Danny Boy Guest

    Amazon.com 256mb for 39.99