    Any suggestions where to get the best price on CF cards?,,looking for
    a 512..
    thanks..

    Richard, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Richard

    Yi Chen Guest

    Try dealsea.com, there is good deals posted
    every week.

    Yi Chen
    ----
    http://www.shansoft.com/

    "Matt" <> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ
    :Csu_a.94991$...

    Yi Chen, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Richard

    JC Dill Guest

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:21:38 GMT, "Matt" <>
    wrote:

    >"Richard" <> wrote in message
    >> Any suggestions where to get the best price on CF cards?,,looking for
    >> a 512..
    >> thanks..

    >I buy from either Ebay or use Pricegrabber.com and choose a reputable
    >etailer from there. You can also use Pricewatch.com to get a relative
    >going-for price range for a 512MB compact flash.

    You can also use froogle.google.com to check the prices from many
    stores at once, and check the prices at crucial.com and kingston.com.

    jc

    JC Dill, Aug 14, 2003