    traveling.

    Thanks a lot.
    , May 19, 2005

  2. Bigguy Guest

    See http://www.amtron.com/adapter/cisdma.htm

    uy

    Bigguy, May 20, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hey thanks a lot, but I am looking for a converter the other way
    around. I doubt they make one.

    Really I just need to find a good portable burner that is compact
    enough to not take up a lot of space. So I figured that the ones that
    burn mini-cd's would be the smallest.

    If you can find one out on the net, I would appreciate any info.
    , May 20, 2005