    thanks

    Bruce
    , Apr 4, 2004

  2. John Navas Guest

    In <> on Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:46:13
    +0100, wrote:

    >Hi I have a Sony F828 and wondered what the advantages/disadvantages
    >are of Compact flash or microdrive.
    >
    >Which is the best memory to use with this camera.

    Either would be a good choice.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Apr 4, 2004

  3. druidh Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi I have a Sony F828 and wondered what the advantages/disadvantages
    > are of Compact flash or microdrive.
    >
    > Which is the best memory to use with this camera.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Bruce

    Simple - workj out just how many photos you expect to take before
    downloading. If that takes you over 1GB, buy a Microdrive, If it doesn't, CF
    is now just as cost-effective.

    druidh
    druidh, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Sorby Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi I have a Sony F828 and wondered what the advantages/disadvantages
    > are of Compact flash or microdrive.
    >
    > Which is the best memory to use with this camera.

    The following link might be useful to you...

    http://www.dpreview.com/articles/mediacompare/

    --
    Sorby
    Sorby, Apr 4, 2004
  5. Cool Hand Guest

    Dirt cheap price?
    http://store.yahoo.com/digi4me/ma2micflcfii.html

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:46:13 +0100, wrote:

    =>Hi I have a Sony F828 and wondered what the advantages/disadvantages
    =>are of Compact flash or microdrive.
    =>
    Cool Hand, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Sofjan Guest