    reader does not recognise it. The reader works okay with other compact flash
    cards.

    DZ
    DZ, Jan 14, 2004

  2. DZ

    DZ Guest

    Hi Harrison

    No the camera doesn't read the card anymore.
    It was the same card used to take the pictures and showed up in the preview
    a couple of times, then.........nothing!
    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    DZ

    <Harrison> wrote in message
    > Does the camera read the card?
    >
    > On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:08:23 -0000, "DZ"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi
    > >
    > >Is there a way to retrieve images off a faulty (?) Compact Flash memory
    > >card?
    > >I desperately need to get some photos off a compact flash card but the

    card

    DZ, Jan 14, 2004

  3. DZ

    DZ Guest

    Thanks for the advise. I shall look into it.
    Maybe the photos aren't really David Baily material! :)

    DZ

    DZ, Jan 14, 2004
  4. DZ

    Harrison Guest