    I just started using a WebTV compatible digital camera and a Lexar 16 MB
    flash card. I would like to delete the images in the flash card and
    reuse it but don't know how to do it. Can anyone help?

    G Trunk, Jan 18, 2004

  2. G Trunk

    philipp Guest

    It depends on the camera, but most will let you format the card.

    philipp, Jan 18, 2004

  3. G Trunk

    Stewy Guest

    "G Trunk" <> wrote in message
    > I just started using a WebTV compatible digital camera and a Lexar 16 MB
    > flash card. I would like to delete the images in the flash card and
    > reuse it but don't know how to do it. Can anyone help?

    Format the card in the camera.
    If you delete the pictures after downloading using the computer, this will
    block off some of the card is a BAD MOVE. Always use the camera to delete
    and format.

    Stewy, Jan 18, 2004
  4. G Trunk

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Stewy wrote:

    > "G Trunk" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I just started using a WebTV compatible digital camera and a Lexar 16 MB
    >>flash card. I would like to delete the images in the flash card and
    >>reuse it but don't know how to do it. Can anyone help?

    > Format the card in the camera.
    > If you delete the pictures after downloading using the computer, this will
    > block off some of the card is a BAD MOVE. Always use the camera to delete
    > and format.

    Been deleting the pictures on the card for over a year. Nothing lost
    here. Could it be that your camera has different requirements? Some
    cameras seem not to care. There is a lot of variation in the 'DOS' in
    cameras.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 18, 2004