  1. Nick Heaps

    Nick Heaps Guest

    Does anyone know of a way to recover pictures from a compactflash card?
    Nick Heaps, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Nick Heaps

    Dugie Guest

    "Nick Heaps" <> wrote in message news:vzdTc.26917$...
    > Does anyone know of a way to recover pictures from a compactflash card?

    Regarding your post in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on recovering picts from a memory card.
    Hope this helps.

    - Dugie

    Dugie, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Nick Heaps

    Nick Heaps Guest

    This is a grat site. It recovered the lost pics no problem.

    Thanks very much.

    Nick Heaps, Aug 14, 2004
  4. Nick Heaps

    Dugie Guest

    Hey, that's great to know. You're welcome.

    alt.comp.freeware is an awesome newsgroup.

    - Dugie

    "Nick Heaps" <> wrote in message news:cpgTc.27317$...
    > This is a grat site. It recovered the lost pics no problem.
    >
    > Thanks very much.
    >

    > "Dugie" <> wrote in message
    > > "Nick Heaps" <> wrote in message

    > > > Does anyone know of a way to recover pictures from a compactflash card?

    > > Regarding your post in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on recovering picts from a

    > memory card.
    > > Hope this helps.

    <snip>

    ---
    Dugie, Aug 15, 2004
  5. Nick Heaps

    tedla1111121

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I know one data recovery service provider http://www.diskemergency.com but I don’t know that whether they recover the pictures from a compactflash card or not . But I think you should visit the website and ask about your problem. I hope your problem will get resolved.
    All the best!
    tedla1111121, Jun 7, 2008