    I'd appreciate any recommendations/advise on brand, reliability, speed,
    price,
    etc.. Information will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

    Roy Jose Lorr, Sep 16, 2003

  2. > I'm looking to purchase a 512 mb compact flash card for my new Canon G3.

    > I'd appreciate any recommendations/advise on brand, reliability, speed,
    > price,
    > etc.. Information will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

    I use Lexar but they ain't cheap.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Roy Jose Lorr

    Andrew Guest

    Roy Jose Lorr <> wrote:
    > I'm looking to purchase a 512 mb compact flash card for my new Canon G3.

    > I'd appreciate any recommendations/advise on brand, reliability, speed,
    > price,
    > etc.. Information will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

    SanDisk = slow

    Viking and Lexar are both highly regarded.

    Andrew, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Roy Jose Lorr

    Peter Guest

    Ridata...out performs them all!

    Peter, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Roy Jose Lorr

    Vid Guest

    I have excellent results with sandisk ultra

    Vid, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Roy Jose Lorr

    Guest

    Roy Jose Lorr <> wrote:
    > I'm looking to purchase a 512 mb compact flash card for my new Canon G3.

    > I'd appreciate any recommendations/advise on brand, reliability, speed,
    > price, etc.. Information will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

    I have four different brands of 256MB CF card and they
    all work well. I don't have the cards with me so I can't
    say which brands they are. To me, the most important thing
    is the card's speed, not the brand. I also noticed that in
    some stores, it is cheaper to buy a pair of 256MB cards
    than one 512MB card.

    , Sep 17, 2003
  7. Vid wrote:
    > I have excellent results with sandisk ultra

    I have a SanDisk Ultra 1GB that seems to work fine in my
    camera (Canon 10D), but doesn't work in a Dazzle USB CF
    reader.

    SanDisk says this is a known issue, but there's no mention
    of it on their web site, and no estimated time for resolution.

    Bjorn

    Bjorn Helgaas, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Roy Jose Lorr

    Con Boylan Guest

    Don't buy Integral. They are unreliable.
    Viking are good

    Con Boylan, Sep 18, 2003