Commycast subscribers or former subscribers who were FROGThrottled gohere and get your 16 bucks.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jul 10, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Yes all unfortunate Commycast cable subscribers and former subscribers
    who were FROGThrottled get your 16 bucks and do whatever the hell you
    want with the money. Maybe everyone can pool together their money and
    sue Commycast all over again.
    Go here:
    http://p2pcongestionsettlement.com/

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jul 10, 2010