    I've tried to go to the Hijack This forums but they load up blank. Don't
    know if their sites are down or I messed up with Kerio.

    ada

    A.D.A., Feb 4, 2004

  2. A.D.A.

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "A.D.A." <> wrote in
    news:BF1Ub.388417$JQ1.88649@pd7tw1no:

    > Common extension hijack default registry file handler
    > HKEY_classes_root\regfile\shell\open\command\=reged.ll"%1"

    My register entry (W98SE) for this key is "regedit.exe "%1""
    (Note: there's a space between .exe and ")
    Try modifying your key to this value, and then reboot.

    Possibly your entry has got corrupted.

    Robin T Cox, Feb 9, 2004

  3. A.D.A.

    anikya Guest

    Hi,
    A.D.A.'s computer is down. She's been told she has to re-install operation
    system because some virus thought cleaned seem to have killed all her usb
    ports.
    She says to thank you for helping her with this common extension hijack
    thing. :)

    anikya, her neighbor

    "Robin T Cox" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:Xns948A9DEA0916Crobin2803@62.253.162.115 ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    anikya, Feb 11, 2004
  4. A.D.A.

    Robin T Cox Guest

    "anikya" <anikya@faked_anikya.com> wrote in

    > Hi,
    > A.D.A.'s computer is down. She's been told she has to re-install
    > operation system because some virus thought cleaned seem to have
    > killed all her usb ports.
    > She says to thank you for helping her with this common extension
    > hijack thing. :)
    >
    > anikya, her neighbor

    Hi Anikya,

    Hope A.D.A. sorts out her problems soon. When she does, suggest to her that
    she reads this article:
    http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=3051

    It will help her to avoid getting infected again.

    Robin T Cox, Feb 11, 2004
  5. A.D.A.

    anikya Guest

    Will do. Thanks.