    Craig Sutton Guest

    Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.

    I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    Craig Sutton, Dec 7, 2005

  2. "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    news:dn5rd2$4ht$...
    > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >
    > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    I used their form too - no response either.

    I'd like to know their email too.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 7, 2005

  3. Craig Sutton

    Shane Guest

    ?
    --
    grep me no patterns and I'll tell you no lines.

    Shane, Dec 7, 2005
  4. Craig Sutton

    joe_90 Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >
    > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    New Zealand Commerce Commission

    Chair, Paula Rebstock;
    General Manager, Geoff Thorn
    Website: www.comcom.govt.nz
    e mail:
    44-52 The Terrace
    PO Box 2351
    Wellington
    New Zealand
    Tel: + 04 9 24 3600
    Fax:+ 04 9 24 3700

    joe_90, Dec 7, 2005
  5. Craig Sutton

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:18:40 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >
    >I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    I find them a dead loss. They seem to have become toothless.

    GraB, Dec 7, 2005
  6. Craig Sutton wrote:
    > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >
    > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
    submission address and acceptable formats for submission.

    No response on either occasion.

    The Other Guy

    The Other Guy, Dec 7, 2005
  7. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "GraB" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:18:40 +1300, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    > >
    > >I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.
    > >

    > I find them a dead loss. They seem to have become toothless.

    I need to submitt something based on Sky's submission re purcahse of Prime
    Tv

    Craig Sutton, Dec 7, 2005
  8. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "The Other Guy" <> wrote in message
    > Craig Sutton wrote:
    > > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    > >
    > > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    > I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
    > submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
    >
    > No response on either occasion.

    Same here... Might need an email to the Coms minister

    Craig Sutton, Dec 7, 2005
  9. "The Other Guy" <> wrote in message
    > Craig Sutton wrote:
    >> Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >>
    >> I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    > I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
    > submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
    >
    > No response on either occasion.
    >
    > The Other Guy

    He he I bet they have this huge pile of complaints sitting on someones pc -
    i'd love to read them.

    news.xtra.co.nz, Dec 7, 2005
  10. Craig Sutton

    steve Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:

    > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >
    > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    They can take up to a month to respond......Try phoning them.

    They don't man the phones at lunch time or morning and afternoon tea times
    or when out at the bank or shopping....(as far as I can tell).

    steve, Dec 7, 2005
  11. Craig Sutton

    steve Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:

    > "The Other Guy" <> wrote in message
    >> Craig Sutton wrote:
    >> > Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    >> >
    >> > I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    >> I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
    >> submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
    >>
    >> No response on either occasion.

    > Same here... Might need an email to the Coms minister

    Do that anyway.....as well as to the Chair of the relevant Select
    Committee....and your own favourite MP.

    Try to arrange a meeting with the latter to discuss it (and as is oftnen the
    case, educate him / her).

    steve, Dec 7, 2005
  12. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "news.xtra.co.nz" <> wrote in message

    > "The Other Guy" <> wrote in message
    > > Craig Sutton wrote:
    > >> Does anyone have an actual email address for the NZ commerce commision.
    > >>
    > >> I've tried using their web feedback form twice now without response.

    > > I have on two occasions used their Web form to request details of a
    > > submission address and acceptable formats for submission.
    > >
    > > No response on either occasion.
    > >
    > > The Other Guy

    > He he I bet they have this huge pile of complaints sitting on someones

    pc -
    > i'd love to read them.

    Not acceptable in this day in age even a ":your email was received" reply
    back would be better than nothing.

    Maybe I have to do an old fashioned Printout and post it..rather than send a
    pdf/word document

    Craig Sutton, Dec 8, 2005