Comments Welcomed!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Digital Reverence, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. Digital Reverence, Oct 25, 2005

  2. Digital Reverence

    Roy Guest

    "Digital Reverence" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've had my website for a while but only really shared it with friends
    > and family. I would appreciate any comments you might have...
    >
    > http://www.DigitalReverence.com
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://www.LeeMills.net
    >
    > They will both get you to the same place.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Lee

    Hi there.

    Pretty good stuff, and a fair amount of imagination has been applied.

    They are miles (air-miles?) better than the usual "Holiday Record" shots
    which we keep being asked to review.

    Your website was well worth the visit. The only problem is that I still
    only have dial up, and the pages take quite a while to load.

    Perhaps smaller thumbnails and less of them per page could be a help. But
    really I suppose that I should move into the 21st Century and get broadband.

    Keep up the good work, and thank you for the invite.

    Roy G

    Roy, Oct 25, 2005

  3. Digital Reverence

    Jasen Guest

    "Roy" <> wrote in message

    > "Digital Reverence" <> wrote in message
    > > I've had my website for a while but only really shared it with friends
    > > and family. I would appreciate any comments you might have...
    > >
    > > http://www.DigitalReverence.com
    > >
    > > or
    > >
    > > http://www.LeeMills.net
    > >
    > > They will both get you to the same place.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance!
    > >
    > > Lee

    > Hi there.
    >
    > Pretty good stuff, and a fair amount of imagination has been applied.
    >
    > They are miles (air-miles?) better than the usual "Holiday Record" shots
    > which we keep being asked to review.
    >
    > Your website was well worth the visit. The only problem is that I still
    > only have dial up, and the pages take quite a while to load.
    >
    > Perhaps smaller thumbnails and less of them per page could be a help. But
    > really I suppose that I should move into the 21st Century and get

    broadband.

    > Keep up the good work, and thank you for the invite.
    >
    > Roy G

    Umm, not too bad, but still a bit snap-shot like for me. I see you have a
    passion for flying and aerial photography. The nature photos were lacking
    ummpf and the animal shots were either not close enough or too central. The
    shots of aircraft were alright on the whole. Anyway, keep on shooting, you
    can only improve.

    Jasen, Oct 25, 2005
  4. Digital Reverence

    This old Bob Guest