Comments requested

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike, Jun 3, 2005.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Jun 3, 2005

  2. An error has occurred.

    You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
    Make sure you are logged in.

    Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
    Thank you.

    Marek M. \rogus\, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Mike

    Jim Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys
    >
    > I have a Canon Digital Rebel and was "playing" in the garden yesterday and
    > took some pictures of the birds I found there Please have a look and let
    > me know what you think. They are all as taken and have not been edited at
    > all.
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=360250265
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Mike

    Would like to see them but you have a problem with your site.
    Jim.

    Jim, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Sorry for the error the correct link is

    http://community.webshots.com/album/360250265mRqBXA

    Mike, Jun 3, 2005
  5. Mike

    Ryadia@Home Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > Sorry for the error the correct link is
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/360250265mRqBXA
    >
    > "Mike" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi Guys
    >>
    >>I have a Canon Digital Rebel and was "playing" in the garden yesterday and
    >>took some pictures of the birds I found there Please have a look and let
    >>me know what you think. They are all as taken and have not been edited at
    >>all.
    >>
    >>http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=360250265
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance
    >>
    >>Mike

    Perhaps my observations are off a little but I suspect due to some being
    out of focus that you are still using multi-matrix focusing. This is a
    no-no for the sort of shots you took. I'm not sure how defined the
    controls on a DR are but you should be able to change the focus mode to
    single, centre, sensor. This will allow you to pull focus on what you
    point to and get a higher sharp focus rate.

    --
    Douglas...
    It's traditional, painter's use it, Rembrandt used it.

    Ryadia@Home, Jun 3, 2005