    Am very interested in this camera and would like your comments.
    Thank you!
    Frank
    frank1492, Jul 21, 2003

  2. frank1492

    Turbinator Guest

    frank1492 <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Am very interested in this camera and would like your comments.
    > Thank you!
    > Frank

    Try reading the reviews on CNET.

    www.cnet.com

    Good luck -
    Turby
    Turbinator, Jul 31, 2003

  3. frank1492

    John Guest

    Skip CNET which doesn't know anything about digital cameras. The definitive
    source for digital camera information is http://www.dpreview.com and for
    discussions and questions, http://www.photographyreview.com

    FWIW I own an S400 and have nothing but praise for it.

    John

    John, Aug 11, 2003