    Thanks,

    Mike Gillis
    www.Search24-7.com

    www.Search24-7.com, Feb 20, 2004

  2. www.Search24-7.com

    Yddap Guest

    In news:bQcZb.100712$,
    entor.

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike Gillis

    Plonk !

    Yddap, Feb 20, 2004

  3. www.Search24-7.com

    °Mike° Guest

    If it looks like spam, and smells like spam.....
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y1E125777

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:49:11 GMT, in
    <bQcZb.100712$>
    [SPAMMY URL REMOVED] scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004
  4. I am just looking for advice. I am only 14 and am working ona project. My
    dad is helping me out a wee bit. This is not spam.

    www.Search24-7.com, Feb 20, 2004
  5. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:49:11 GMT, www.Search24-7.com wrote:

    >I am working on a project site.

    http://www.4hb.com/0532mbpromositeweb.html
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/advertising/how-to/part1/

    And whatever else you do, DO NOT spam.

    http://members.aol.com/frederi108/explain/connect_the_dots.txt
    http://members.aol.com/frederi108/explain/live_and_let_live.txt
    http://members.aol.com/frederi108/explain/commercial_ads.txt

    <snip>

    --
    What we need are a couple of good hangings.
    -- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  6. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:34:53 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >If it looks like spam, and smells like spam.....
    >http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y1E125777

    Oh, shit, damn, and bloody fucking hell. I looked the site up at google but
    didn't bring up anything. Either my eyesight's gone to hell in a handbasket or I
    have the worst case of fnigers on the planet. <BIG sigh>

    "Well, _THAT_ sucked."

    <snip>

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  7. www.Search24-7.com

    °Mike° Guest

    No, you're not looking for "advice", you're looking for help
    to promote your spam.

    I don't care how old you are, and yes, it *is* spam.

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:37:43 GMT, in
    <HxdZb.100774$>

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004
  8. www.Search24-7.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:51:41 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:34:53 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>If it looks like spam, and smells like spam.....
    >>http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y1E125777

    >Oh, shit, damn, and bloody fucking hell. I looked the site up at google but
    >didn't bring up anything. Either my eyesight's gone to hell in a handbasket or I
    >have the worst case of fnigers on the planet. <BIG sigh>

    Not to worry, it happens to us all. ;)

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004
  9. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:37:43 GMT, www.Search24-7.com wrote:

    >I am just looking for advice.

    _After_ you spammed a bunch of newsgroups? I call bullshit. Strike two.

    >I am only 14 and am working ona project. My
    >dad is helping me out a wee bit.

    Here's a quick clue. No one is going to give a damn how old you are or what
    you're trying to accomplish. You spammed. That's a fact. That makes you a
    spammer. Now, if you're telling the truth, you'll get the hell off of usenet and
    go read the links I supplied, absorb them, and NEVER again post another spam,
    either on usenet or in e-mail. Ever. And that means to *any other* newsgroups,
    too, because you had better bel;ieve that there's a whole lot more of us (tinu)
    than just myself who *do* check spammers out at google and you *will* be found,
    and complaints sent.

    Want to know how the "average Joe" feels about spam these days? Read my sig.

    >This is not spam.

    Strike three.

    Rule #0: Spam is theft.
    Angel's Commentary: Spammers believe it's okay to steal a little
    bit from each person on the Internet at once.
    Rule #1: Spammers lie.
    Russell's Admonition: Always assume that there is a measurable
    chance that the entity you are dealing with is a spammer.
    Lexical Contradiction: Spammers will redefine any term in order to
    disguise their abuse of Internet resources.

    *******Sharp's Corollary: Spammers attempt to re-define "spamming"
    as that which they do not do.*******

    Finnell's Corollary: Spammers define "remove" as "validate."
    Rule #2: If a spammer seems to be telling the truth, see Rule #1.
    Crissman's Corollary: A spammer, when caught, blames his victims.
    -> Proposal currently laying without action:
    Moore's Corollary: Spammer's lies are seldom questioned by
    mainstream media.
    Rule #3: Spammers are stupid.
    Krueger's Corollary: Spammer lies are really stupid.
    Pickett's Commentary: Spammer lies are boring.
    Russell's Corollary: Never underestimate the stupidity of spammers.
    Spinosa's Corollary: Spammers assume everybody is more stupid than
    themselves.
    Spammer's Standard of Discourse: Threats and intimidation trump
    facts and logic.
    -> New Proposal awaiting discussion/vote:
    James' Axioms of Spammers' Beliefs:
    1. Bandwidth is infinite. It possible for infinite messages to
    occupy the same box at the same time.
    2. The less value a message has, the more people want to see it.
    3. The more someone is offended, the more likely they are to buy.
    4. Reward is inversely proportional to the work done to earn it.
    Rule #4: The natural course of a spamming business is to go bankrupt.

    Rules-Keeper Shaffer's Refrain:
    Spammers routinely prove the Rules of Spam are valid.

    <snip>

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  10. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:56:03 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:51:41 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:34:53 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>If it looks like spam, and smells like spam.....
    >>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y1E125777

    >>Oh, shit, damn, and bloody fucking hell. I looked the site up at google but
    >>didn't bring up anything. Either my eyesight's gone to hell in a handbasket or I
    >>have the worst case of fnigers on the planet. <BIG sigh>

    >Not to worry, it happens to us all. ;)

    Yeah, but....ahghk.... -=*ARGH*=-!!

    "It's been like this ever since I got sick, and frankly, I'm getting irritated
    with myself over it. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll just murmur expletives
    to myself for a little bit."

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  11. www.Search24-7.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:03:33 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:56:03 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:51:41 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>>Oh, shit, damn, and bloody fucking hell. I looked the site up at google but
    >>>didn't bring up anything. Either my eyesight's gone to hell in a handbasket or I
    >>>have the worst case of fnigers on the planet. <BIG sigh>

    >>Not to worry, it happens to us all. ;)

    >Yeah, but....ahghk.... -=*ARGH*=-!!
    >
    >"It's been like this ever since I got sick, and frankly, I'm getting irritated
    >with myself over it. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll just murmur expletives
    >to myself for a little bit."

    You could always share all of your spam recipes, as pennance. <g>

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004
  12. www.Search24-7.com wrote:

    > I am working on a project site. The url is www.search24-7.com. I am
    > looking for feedback (both negative and positive). I am new here and want
    > to learn ways to drive traffic, improve my rank etc. My site is only 25%
    > complete. I do not have any SEO techniques and am very much open to any
    > sort of constructive criticism. I know I am very much a newbie, but I
    > hope to make some friends here to help me along my way and to become my
    > mentor.

    Bullshit. Your professionally-designed clone of a thousand others website
    will be toast very soon--GoDaddy has a ZERO spam tolerance.

    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
    PMB353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: SEARCH24-7.COM
    Created on: 05-Aug-03
    Expires on: 05-Aug-04
    Last Updated on: 26-Jan-04

    Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
    PMB353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax --
    Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
    PMB353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax --

    Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.DYNAMICNAME.COM
    NS2.DYNAMICNAME.COM

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 20, 2004
  13. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:09:49 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:03:33 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:
    >
    >>On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:56:03 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:51:41 -0600, in
    >>> <>
    >>> Mara scrawled:

    >>>Not to worry, it happens to us all. ;)

    >>Yeah, but....ahghk.... -=*ARGH*=-!!
    >>
    >>"It's been like this ever since I got sick, and frankly, I'm getting irritated
    >>with myself over it. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll just murmur expletives
    >>to myself for a little bit."

    >You could always share all of your spam recipes, as pennance. <g>

    I don't have any spam recipes, but I do a few spammER recipes. You really don't
    need many. Let's see. There's:

    Braised Spammer in Thermite Sauce (I think a nice white would go well with that,
    as long as you were about 100 miles away.)

    Spamsite Maranaise (Dredge spamsite in light coating of gunpowder, salt, and
    pepper, and then poach gently in hydrochloric acid over very low heat)

    And my personal favorite:

    Spamhaus Unrepentant a La Intranet (with a nice, rich full-flavored SPEWS/SBL
    dressing.)

    "Now _that's_ what I call 'cooking.'"

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  14. www.Search24-7.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:33:36 -0600, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:09:49 +0000, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:03:33 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Mara scrawled:

    >>>Yeah, but....ahghk.... -=*ARGH*=-!!
    >>>
    >>>"It's been like this ever since I got sick, and frankly, I'm getting irritated
    >>>with myself over it. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll just murmur expletives
    >>>to myself for a little bit."

    >>You could always share all of your spam recipes, as pennance. <g>

    >I don't have any spam recipes, but I do a few spammER recipes. You really don't
    >need many. Let's see. There's:
    >
    >Braised Spammer in Thermite Sauce (I think a nice white would go well with that,
    >as long as you were about 100 miles away.)
    >
    >Spamsite Maranaise (Dredge spamsite in light coating of gunpowder, salt, and
    >pepper, and then poach gently in hydrochloric acid over very low heat)
    >
    >And my personal favorite:
    >
    >Spamhaus Unrepentant a La Intranet (with a nice, rich full-flavored SPEWS/SBL
    >dressing.)
    >
    >"Now _that's_ what I call 'cooking.'"

    Suddenly, I don't feel hungry....

    --
    Bleah!

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2004
  15. www.Search24-7.com

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:45:41 +0000, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:33:36 -0600, in
    > <>
    > Mara scrawled:

    <snip>
    >>And my personal favorite:
    >>
    >>Spamhaus Unrepentant a La Intranet (with a nice, rich full-flavored SPEWS/SBL
    >>dressing.)
    >>
    >>"Now _that's_ what I call 'cooking.'"

    >Suddenly, I don't feel hungry....

    Oh, I am. I want blood, and I want it now. Specifically, McAfee's.

    During the MyDoom-A spread:

    http://www.attrition.org/security/rant/z/mcafee-mydoom-spam.txt

    Direct from the assholes themselves.

    http://www.attrition.org/security/rant/av-spammers.html

    "I'm making a list, and checking it twice."

    Mara, Feb 20, 2004
  16. www.Search24-7.com

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    <>,wrote:

    >I am working on a project site. The url is www.search24-7.com. I am
    >looking for feedback (both negative and positive). I am new here and want
    >to learn ways to drive traffic, improve my rank etc. My site is only 25%
    >complete. I do not have any SEO techniques and am very much open to any
    >sort of constructive criticism. I know I am very much a newbie, but I hope
    >to make some friends here to help me along my way and to become my mentor.

    Better find a different news group. Too many self righteous dickheads here.

    Meat-->Plow, Feb 20, 2004