    Tony

    "I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

    Buzzcocks, 1976
    TonyAtRest, Aug 22, 2004

  2. On 22 Aug 2004 09:05:49 GMT, (TonyAtRest) wrote:

    >Many months ago I heard Cheryl Hines on a radio show discussing the upcoming
    >DVD release of the first season and she referred to the fact that they had
    >recorded commentaries for it. Neither Season One nor Season Two has any
    >commentaries I have found. Does anyone know what happened there?

    My best guess is that after recording the commentaries, the producer
    of the DVD sets figured that Cheryl Hines had nothing to contribute
    with a commentary track, and the feature was never put on the finished
    product.
    Cato The Elder, Aug 22, 2004

  3. TonyAtRest

    Scott P Guest

    On 22 Aug 2004 09:05:49 GMT, (TonyAtRest) wrote:

    >Many months ago I heard Cheryl Hines on a radio show discussing the upcoming
    >DVD release of the first season and she referred to the fact that they had
    >recorded commentaries for it. Neither Season One nor Season Two has any
    >commentaries I have found. Does anyone know what happened there?

    Season one has a commentary on the first episode (not the hour long
    special, the first half hour episode).

    Scott
    Scott P, Aug 22, 2004
  4. TonyAtRest

    TonyAtRest Guest

    >My best guess is that after recording the commentaries, the producer
    >of the DVD sets figured that Cheryl Hines had nothing to contribute
    >with a commentary track, and the feature was never put on the finished
    >product.

    She had said that "we" had recorded them so I got the impression that it was
    not just her.

    TonyAtRest, Aug 25, 2004
  5. TonyAtRest

    TonyAtRest Guest

    >Season one has a commentary on the first episode (not the hour long
    >special, the first half hour episode).

    Well I thought there was one somewhere. I must have missed it--thanks, I'll go
    back and look for it.

    TonyAtRest, Aug 25, 2004