    I need to know how to send messages usind commandline? PLEASE be
    specific....Thanks.

    , Apr 12, 2007

  2. ---- Original Message -----
    From: <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:59 PM
    Subject: commandline

    >I need to know how to send messages usind commandline? PLEASE be
    > specific....Thanks.

    try typing 'net send' at the command prompt for instructions.

    aaaaaaaaaaaaa, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Tester Guest

    On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:01:57 GMT, "aaaaaaaaaaaaa" <>
    wrote:

> [...]

    Isn't net send disabled (at the recipient end) by default in XP SP2
    and probably Vista? People were using it for spam. It's the messenger
    service.

    Tester, Apr 12, 2007
  4. Evan Platt Guest

    On 12 Apr 2007 08:59:05 -0700, wrote:

    >I need to know how to send messages usind commandline? PLEASE be
    >specific....Thanks.

    When asking others to be specific, it's a good idea to be specific
    yourself.

    Send "messages"...

    Net messages?

    e-mail?