    I am being forgetfull because I used to know this.

    Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason M, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Jason M

    °Mike° Guest

    Using the Extended ping and Extended traceroute Commands-RIP
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/tk554/technologies_tech_note09186a0080093f22.shtml

    Understanding the Ping and Traceroute Commands
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/ping_traceroute.html

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:53:48 GMT, in
    <wugUb.10903$>
    Jason M scrawled: