    Any ideas why ?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Peter
    Peter Jonas, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Peter Jonas

    Peter Jonas Guest

    "Peter Jonas" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:bt1m8n$ub5$01$-online.com...
    > When I enter the command "show run" only the interfaces Serial1 and
    > Serial2 are shown. I am also missing the configured entries for con,
    > vty and aux.

    Solved. The settings of the used telnet program 'Putty' were wrong:
    Option "Return key sends telnet New Line instead of Control-M" should
    be unchecked.
    Peter
    Peter Jonas, Jan 4, 2004

  3. In article <bta2qo$394$00$-online.com>,
    "Peter Jonas" <> wrote:

    > "Peter Jonas" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > When I enter the command "show run" only the interfaces Serial1 and
    > > Serial2 are shown. I am also missing the configured entries for con,
    > > vty and aux.

    > Solved. The settings of the used telnet program 'Putty' were wrong:
    > Option "Return key sends telnet New Line instead of Control-M" should
    > be unchecked.

    How can terminal emulator settings affect the output of "show run"?

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA
    Barry Margolin, Jan 4, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    Barry Margolin <> wrote:
    :How can terminal emulator settings affect the output of "show run"?

    If the user was sitting at a 'more' prompt and they weren't sending
    what they thought they were sending ?
    --
    Would you buy a used bit from this man??
    Walter Roberson, Jan 5, 2004