    I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    correspondence.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Steve Wicker Guest

    Do you mean 'the correct English?' I am also sure that 'haveing' has no 'e'
    and should be spelt 'having.' I think a little patience is required here,
    English is not everybody's first language; as you have proved!

    Steve Wicker, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Guest

    Al Romanosky Guest

    I would not let "bad" grammar drive me from the groups - unfortunately you
    are correct. There are too many "i" for "I", "were" for "where", "is" for
    "are", etc.

    AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
    Myers, FL

    Al Romanosky, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I was never very good at english and failed my o' grade
    being dyslexic didn't help nether, if people know what
    your trying to convey what diffrence does it make?

    -------
    >AL(KB3U) & Darlene

    Romanosky N. Ft.

    -------

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    John O Guest

    >I was never very good at english and failed my o' grade
    > being dyslexic didn't help nether, if people know what
    > your trying to convey what diffrence does it make?

    Because so much of your professional communication will be written, your
    audience makes judgements about your skills and ability based on how
    well--or badly--you communicate with them. Your technical skill takes you
    just so far up the ladder. After that, you need management, leadership, and
    communications skills. Typically you won't get a shot at the first two if
    you're poor on the third.

    -John O

    John O, Mar 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    John O Guest

    >I was never very good at english and failed my o' grade
    > being dyslexic didn't help nether, if people know what
    > your trying to convey what diffrence does it make?

    I should note that if English is your native language, then you have few
    possible excuses.

    If your native language is not English, then conveying ideas is a lot
    harder, and I, for one, am far more forgiving. After all, the person writing
    knows more languages than me, and how can I complain about that? :)

    -John O

    John O, Mar 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Lol this is rather funny .

    Who cares if your grammer isnt the best.

    Guest, Mar 10, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That was my point exactly. Of course, we all make sure our
    spelling and grammar are correct when in correspondence
    with companies and at work but for publishing on a
    newsgroup this is not really important, just making your
    point is important.

    Kevin

    -

    -