    I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    correspondence.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Dom Guest

    I have to disagree. You might consider a spelling course
    before making such claims in future."haveing"...indeed!!!

    continues

    Dom, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    With all due respect I have to strongly disagree with your
    letter, given it's lack of sympathy and understanding
    towards other cultures and languages. Did it ever occur to
    you that people whose first language is not english might
    be interested in getting certified too?

    They (we) are actually making an extra effort to
    communicate in your language because sadly enough most
    information comes in English.

    I would encourage you to go to a forum where everyone is
    speaking Yiddish and see how you go.

    Kind Regards,
    Yo.

    Guest, Mar 7, 2005