    I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    correspondence.
    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Guest

    Don Carter Guest

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
    <> wrote:

    >To Whom It May Concern:
    >
    >I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
    >of proper English in correspondence published to these
    >various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
    >impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
    >I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    >Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    >correspondence.

    yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
    common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.
    Don Carter, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Saga Guest

    ... and who can't spell "having". (sigh)

    Saga

    Saga, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    Don Carter Guest

    On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:39:09 -0600, "Saga" <>
    wrote:

    >.. and who can't spell "having". (sigh)
    >
    >Saga
    >
    >"Don Carter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:56:10 -0800,
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>To Whom It May Concern:
    >>>
    >>>I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
    >>>of proper English in correspondence published to these
    >>>various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
    >>>impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
    >>>I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    >>>Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    >>>correspondence.

    >> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
    >> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

    absolutely right, didn't spot that one!
    Don Carter, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Don Carter climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:39:09 -0600, "Saga" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>.. and who can't spell "having". (sigh)
    >>
    >>Saga
    >>
    >>"Don Carter" <> wrote in message

    >>> yet another cretin who thinks that because his native language is in
    >>> common use then everyone should adhere to his standards.

    > absolutely right, didn't spot that one!

    Damn, the fishing is good in here today!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Mar 7, 2005
  6. Guest

    EggHead Guest

    hmm, may be no idea on spell check button or "F7"

    Egghead

    EggHead, Mar 7, 2005
  7. Guest

    JenaJoseph

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    It is a fact: Very few professionals focus on their English.

    People take their English for granted. A recent survey by an India government agency has revealed that 90% of the Indian professional graduates are not suitable for employment due to their poor English! Imagine that is the condition of a country like India - the country boasts to be the next economic super power and wants to grab all the call centre jobs in the world!
    India also wants to be big in the knowledge economy - where the power of logic and reasoning are extremely important!

    But 90% of Indians do not know that their English is bad. They never spend anything (time or money) to improve their English!

    To meet this tricky situation, Espoir Technologies, the global leader in Passion based Learning has introduced certain innovative English enhancement products. They seduce people to enhace their English. For example, Espoir Technologies have products like "Smarten Your English through Success Secrets", "Smarten Your English through Movies", "Smarten Your English through Cricket", "Smarten Your Communication through Wit & Wisdom" "Sharpen Your English through Love & Romance" etc. Each of these products contains English from school level to IELTS / GRE / GMAT level! Over 700 hours of learning through your passionate topic alone! If you are passionate about something, you will learn things automatically - the company spokeswoman says.
    JenaJoseph, Apr 19, 2009