    I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
    Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
    correspondence.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2005

  2. So you're saying that people from other countries -- where English is not
    the native language -- should have no right to be here?

    If that's the case, I'm glad to see you go. I welcome, and enjoy,
    communicating with people from all over the world. And if they don't have a
    wonderful command of the English language, that's fine, as long as we can
    understand each other well enough. These are not English forums. They're
    technical forums.

    And by the way, regarding proper English: "newsgroup" is one word, not two,
    and is not a proper noun. So no capitalization is necessary.

    --
    Adam Machanic
    SQL Server MVP

    Adam Machanic, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Re: Command of the English Language is very important to our professionalsuccess.

    With respect, go forth and multiply.

    Perhaps you should just dissapear anyway - you will not be missed.

    TROLL go away - don't come back another day :)

    And stop top-posting off-topic - If you have something valid to say then
    post, if not ...

    some.one@localhost, Mar 10, 2005