    Does anybody here know where to locate the command line that automatically
    lock the computer in Windows 2000 Professional
    Thank you in advance

    newbies, Nov 16, 2003

  2. newbies

    Frederic Guest

    rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    Frederic, Nov 16, 2003

  3. newbies

    Newbies Guest

    Thank you Frederic for your reply. I have tried it out and it was cool, and
    I also find an article at Microsoft.com it was about creating a shortcut to
    lock the workstation , %windir%\System32\rundll32.exe

    Newbies, Nov 17, 2003