command bar displays cut paste on internet explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Aug 9, 2009.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Why can I not see them on windows explorer? Vista screwup just to
    frustrate users I assume.
     
    joevan, Aug 9, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. joevan wrote:

    > Why can I not see them on windows explorer? Vista screwup just to
    > frustrate users I assume.


    What is your definition of "command bar?" Then you say both "internet
    explorer" and "windows explorer". Which application do you mean?

    Your question leaves a lot of ... holes?

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 9, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:24:39 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >
    >> Why can I not see them on windows explorer? Vista screwup just to
    >> frustrate users I assume.

    >
    >What is your definition of "command bar?" Then you say both "internet
    >explorer" and "windows explorer". Which application do you mean?
    >
    >Your question leaves a lot of ... holes?

    At the top of the windows explorer, tool bar, I can't get the commands
    cut, paste etc to appear.
     
    joevan, Aug 9, 2009
    #3
  4. joevan

    floffy Guest

    On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 08:29:33 -0400, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:24:39 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>joevan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why can I not see them on windows explorer? Vista screwup just to
    >>> frustrate users I assume.

    >>
    >>What is your definition of "command bar?" Then you say both "internet
    >>explorer" and "windows explorer". Which application do you mean?
    >>
    >>Your question leaves a lot of ... holes?

    >At the top of the windows explorer, tool bar, I can't get the commands
    >cut, paste etc to appear.


    ---
    read/post to usenet, Less spam on a forum
    Ecrit/lire des newsgroups avec moins ou pas de spam
    http://sub-sys.com/f
     
    floffy, Aug 9, 2009
    #4
  5. joevan <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:24:39 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>joevan wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why can I not see them on windows explorer? Vista screwup just to
    >>> frustrate users I assume.

    >>
    >>What is your definition of "command bar?" Then you say both "internet
    >>explorer" and "windows explorer". Which application do you mean?
    >>
    >>Your question leaves a lot of ... holes?

    >At the top of the windows explorer, tool bar, I can't get the commands
    >cut, paste etc to appear.
    >


    Heres what I'd try, but I'm a lunatic.
    Right click on some "blank" area of the tool bar and see if a menu
    appears to let you add buttons & stuff.
    Or change to "classic veiw" like 90% of the M$ users do to retain their
    OS's functionality and loose the fucking rediculous Eye Candy that
    Serves No Purpose.

    HTH
    ^_^


    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
    cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
    / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
    _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
    /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 9, 2009
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Stubby

    Cut/Paste msg in TB 1.0.6

    Stubby, Jan 1, 2006, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    501
    Leonidas Jones
    Jan 1, 2006
  2. shirley

    removing "favorites" and how to "cut and paste"

    shirley, Sep 19, 2003, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,198
    Julie Challenger
    Sep 26, 2003
  3. Starstuffed

    Cut and paste cookies?

    Starstuffed, Oct 14, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    480
    Starstuffed
    Oct 14, 2003
  4. Jody Vilandre

    need help... cannot cut/paste

    Jody Vilandre, Oct 21, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    6,592
    °Mike°
    Oct 21, 2004
  5. cut and paste

    , Apr 8, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    841
Loading...

Share This Page