    I receive a message ,.....

    1607 unable to install installshield scripting runtime, any thoughts ...
    Chas
    CHAS, Aug 12, 2003

  2. CHAS

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 12, 2003

  3. CHAS

    Charles Guest

    Chas..you might see if you have javascripting..also scan all games with
    Norton or McAffee before downloading or saving to disk..I've known programs
    that are used as hosts for viruses..(always get games via disks in
    stores..never download over the internet..your computer could contract a
    virus put there by a cracker out to have fun at your expense.)
    "CHAS" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to install command and conquer generals, after clicking

    install,

    Charles, Sep 24, 2003