COMM: FS: Movie News from DVDBoxOffice.com

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDBoxOffice.com, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. Tired of paying ridiculous prices for shipping on your DVDs, Video games and
    Books? Don't understand why you're paying today for something that won't be
    shipped to you until Christmas? Want to talk to real people when you have a
    question or concern about your orders? Look no further than
    http://www.DVDBoxOffice.com! We ship free via airmail worldwide, so the
    price you see is the price you pay. Unlike many other online retailers, we
    won't charge you for your order until we see it safely on its way to you.
    Our friendly and helpful customer service staff are committed to offering
    you fast service and will personally assist you with any problem you may
    encounter with your purchase. Add that to a selection of over 47,000 DVD
    titles alone, and you've got the recipe for an easy and enjoyable online
    buying experience. Don't believe us? We dare you to drop by at
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com.

    Last Chance Savings on D-VHS Titles
    Now is your last chance to get these classic titles on D-VHS before they're
    gone for good! And to sweeten the deal for you, we've put them on sale! If
    you have been thinking about picking up any of these titles for your D-VHS
    collection, don't delay. Once our supplies are out, we're not getting any
    more. Get your order in today!

    The Peacemaker $35.95cad you save 33.36%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    Terminator 2: Judgment Day $29.95cad you save 30.24%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    The Haunting $35.95cad you save 18.2%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    National Lampoon's Van Wilder $29.95cad you save 30.27%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    Dr. T And the Women $29.95cad you save 30.27%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    The Limey $29.95cad you save 30.27%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    Stir of Echoes $29.95cad you save 30.27%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    Ninth Gate $29.95cad you save 30.27%
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?descri...pe=text&src=news092205&class=mvi&pid=90025010

    Summer Blockbusters Now Available for Preorder

    Skeleton Key
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?search...subaction=bsearch&search=Skeleton Key&limit=1

    The Island
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?search...&subaction=bsearch&search=Island, the&limit=1

    Fantastic 4
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?search...&subaction=bsearch&search=Fantastic 4&limit=1

    War Of The Worlds
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?search...asearch&wc=1&search=War Of The Worlds&limit=1

    Also available for preorder

    Batman Begins
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90142150

    Cinderella Man
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90141311

    Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90086839

    Unleashed
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90089084

    Mr. & Mrs. Smith
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90089062

    Polar Express
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90075025

    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90086864

    Robots
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90084511

    Kingdom of Heaven
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90088294

    The Interpreter
    http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/?description.asp?z=1&qs=1&class=mvi&src=082305&pid=90086841

    Please don't reply to this automated mailer account. If you have questions,
    please visit our website for contact information at www.dvdboxoffice.com.
    DVDBoxOffice.com, Sep 23, 2005