!!! Coming to Video: BBC's The Office !!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Henry Scott, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. Henry Scott

    Henry Scott Guest

    Henry Scott, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Henry Scott

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << You too can laugh away with BBC's "the Office" when it comes to DVD on
    October 7th. This is a great show in the UK and is a must see for anyone
    with an evil boss. >><

    Good heavens....are you a sales director for the program or something? We all
    know it's coming out, thank you very much.
    SoHillsGuy, Sep 26, 2003

  3. "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    > << You too can laugh away with BBC's "the Office" when it comes to DVD on
    > October 7th. This is a great show in the UK and is a must see for anyone
    > with an evil boss. >><
    >

    > Good heavens....are you a sales director for the program or something?

    We all
    > know it's coming out, thank you very much.

    I think the guy gets "points" everytime someone clicks on the link. Enough
    points and he gets a DVD or something.
    Stephen Clark, Sep 26, 2003