Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Allan, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4124.html

    Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD!
    Posted by: deadmanwalkin , Thursday 21st of July 2005, Source

    Fans of James Wan film "Saw" - listen up! DavisDVD has just learned
    that Lions Gate Home Entertainment is planning to release a new "Saw:
    Special Edition" DVD on October 4, 2005.

    Full details on the DVD have not been released yet, but it's being
    said that this re-release will feature a new alternate cut of the
    horror film, two audio commentary tracks and a production featurette.

    As soon as we hear more information about this SE DVD we'll let you
    know

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Jul 22, 2005

  2. Allan wrote:
    > http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4124.html
    >
    > Coming Soon - Saw SE DVD!
    > Posted by: deadmanwalkin , Thursday 21st of July 2005, Source
    >
    > Fans of James Wan film "Saw" - listen up! DavisDVD has just learned
    > that Lions Gate Home Entertainment is planning to release a new "Saw:
    > Special Edition" DVD on October 4, 2005.
    >
    > Full details on the DVD have not been released yet, but it's being
    > said that this re-release will feature a new alternate cut of the
    > horror film, two audio commentary tracks and a production featurette.
    >
    > As soon as we hear more information about this SE DVD we'll let you
    > know

    Wow! I am so excited!! I mean, I have been waiting MY WHOLE LIFE for
    this!!

    I only wish more studios would do this: release a lame movie on DVD,
    wait two months, and release an SE!! I love these people. Thank you
    sir, may I have another? I'll just roll over and show you my soft
    underbelly now.....

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 23, 2005