Come see how the PROS do it!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Figgy, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Figgy

    Figgy Guest

    You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
    the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is the
    most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of Queensland.

    Some of his outstanding work is showcased here:

    http://www.pbase.com/figgy/badweddings

    Of course, Lord MacDonald doesn't limit himself to just weddings. He also
    specializes in portrait photography. Here is just a glimpse of what you can
    expect when you hire the best:

    http://www.pbase.com/figgy/sucks

    Feel free to study the photos so that you may improve your photography.
    My Master is a very generous and giving person. He suggests that you
    download the photos to your own computer for future reference. You can do
    this by right-clicking on the photo and choosing "Save Pictue As" in your
    browser.
    This way you can enjoy the work of Queensland's most sought-after
    Professional Wedding Photographer for years to come.

    Don't believe all those internet bullies and Yankee wankers.
    D-Mac RULES !!!

    -Figgy

    Figgy, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Figgy

    Guest

    On Jul 22, 8:03 am, "Figgy" <> wrote:
    > You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
    > the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is the
    > most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of Queensland.
    >
    > Some of his outstanding work is showcased here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/badweddings
    >
    > Of course, Lord MacDonald doesn't limit himself to just weddings. He also
    > specializes in portrait photography. Here is just a glimpse of what you can
    > expect when you hire the best:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/sucks
    >
    > Feel free to study the photos so that you may improve your photography.
    > My Master is a very generous and giving person. He suggests that you
    > download the photos to your own computer for future reference. You can do
    > this by right-clicking on the photo and choosing "Save Pictue As" in your
    > browser.
    > This way you can enjoy the work of Queensland's most sought-after
    > Professional Wedding Photographer for years to come.
    >
    > Don't believe all those internet bullies and Yankee wankers.
    > D-Mac RULES !!!
    >
    > -Figgy

    There's your proof! Figgy (another alias of Mr. MacDonald),is the one
    who has "stolen" all these images.

    , Jul 22, 2007

  3. Figgy

    Matt Clara Guest

    "Figgy" <> wrote in message
    > You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
    > the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is
    > the most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of
    > Queensland.

    Hi Bret,
    I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
    .

    --
    www.mattclara.com

    Matt Clara, Jul 22, 2007
  4. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" <> wrote:

    > Hi Bret,
    > I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
    > .
    >
    > --www.mattclara.com

    One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    Annika1980, Jul 22, 2007
  5. Figgy

    Somebody Guest

    "Figgy" <> wrote in message
    > You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
    > the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is
    > the most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of
    > Queensland.
    >
    > Some of his outstanding work is showcased here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/badweddings
    >

    > Of course, Lord MacDonald doesn't limit himself to just weddings. He also
    > specializes in portrait photography. Here is just a glimpse of what you
    > can expect when you hire the best:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/sucks
    >

    > Feel free to study the photos so that you may improve your photography.
    > My Master is a very generous and giving person. He suggests that you
    > download the photos to your own computer for future reference. You can do
    > this by right-clicking on the photo and choosing "Save Pictue As" in your
    > browser.
    > This way you can enjoy the work of Queensland's most sought-after
    > Professional Wedding Photographer for years to come.
    >
    > Don't believe all those internet bullies and Yankee wankers.
    > D-Mac RULES !!!
    >
    > -Figgy

    It's ok. I have however seen much better that was no only more interesting
    but much more creative.

    Somebody!

    Somebody, Jul 22, 2007
  6. Figgy

    Julian. Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Bret,
    >> I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
    >> .
    >>
    >> --www.mattclara.com

    > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    Why would he complaint to Godaddy?
    You did and couldn't establish ownership of anything except the lies and
    defamation.

    Julian., Jul 22, 2007
  7. Figgy

    Matt Clara Guest

    On Jul 22, 1:48 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Bret,
    > > I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
    > > .

    > > --www.mattclara.com

    > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

    Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft twat. :)

    Matt Clara, Jul 23, 2007
  8. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 22, 6:02 pm, "Julian." <> wrote:

    > > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    > Why would he complaint to Godaddy?
    > You did and couldn't establish ownership of anything except the lies and
    > defamation.

    Do you claim copyright for the images on the annika1980.com site?
    Think before you answer.

    The fact that GoDaddy doesn't enforce their own terms of service is
    their problem. And yours, perhaps.

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2007
  9. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara <> wrote:

    > > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    > I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    > the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    > hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

    Not only an online bully, but an online stalker as well!

    Who Rules?

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2007
  10. Figgy

    Guest

    Matt Clara, alias niceparking:

    On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara <> wrote:
    > On Jul 22, 1:48 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" <> wrote:

    > > > Hi Bret,
    > > > I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
    > > > .

    > > > --www.mattclara.com

    > > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    > I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    > the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    > hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.
    >
    > Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft twat. :)
    >
    > --

    Sir, I have done nothing to you yet you are a misogynist, a scoundrel
    and clearly unmannered to me. As far as I am concerned you are dead
    to me.
    Helen

    , Jul 23, 2007
  11. Figgy

    Matt Clara Guest

    On Jul 22, 7:43 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara <> wrote:
    >
    > > > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    > > > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    > > I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    > > the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    > > hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

    > Not only an online bully, but an online stalker as well!
    >
    > Who Rules?

    Really, is that the best you've got? What a disappointment, it's not
    even funny.

    --
    www.mattclara.com

    Matt Clara, Jul 23, 2007
  12. Hi Douggie :)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Jul 23, 2007
  13. Figgy

    Julian. Guest

    Re: Matt Clara, alias niceparking:

    <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara <> wrote:

    >> > One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
    >> > Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

    >> I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    >> the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    >> hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.
    >>
    >> Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft twat. :)
    >>
    >> --

    > Sir, I have done nothing to you yet you are a misogynist, a scoundrel
    > and clearly unmannered to me. As far as I am concerned you are dead
    > to me.
    > Helen

    Now could you just do that to the rest of us who are sick and tired with
    your bullshit and lies?

    Julian., Jul 23, 2007
  14. Figgy

    On Jul 22, 10:04 pm, "Julian." <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...> On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara <> wrote:

    > >> I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
    > >> the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
    > >> hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

    > >> Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft twat. :)

    > >> --

    > > Sir, I have done nothing to you yet you are a misogynist, a scoundrel
    > > and clearly unmannered to me. As far as I am concerned you are dead
    > > to me.
    > > Helen

    > Now could you just do that to the rest of us who are sick and tired with
    > your bullshit and lies?

    DATED JULY 15, TIME 4:44 a.m.

    More options Jul 15, 4:44 am

    Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:44:30 -0700
    Subject: R.I.P J-MAC
    Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
    original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this
    author
    On Jul 15, 1:08 am, "Julian." <> wrote

    > <> wrote in message

    Not looking for sympathy. Never was. Just telling it like it is.
    You accused me of many things that are totally untrue. I planned a
    well worded retort for your lies, but I thought to myself, why? Here
    is a person that lives in a delusional world filled with lies
    himself. The truth is a rare occurence to your foul mouth and mind.
    There is no point in online battles with you. I'm just feeding the
    fuel. You actually get off on it. Why should I help you get there?
    No sir. I'm taking the advice of many on this NG and ignoring you.
    YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.
    HELEN

    , Jul 23, 2007
  15. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    Re: Matt Clara, alias niceparking:

    On Jul 22, 10:04 pm, "Julian." <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > As far as I am concerned you are dead to me.
    > > Helen

    > Now could you just do that to the rest of us who are sick and tired with
    > your bullshit and lies?

    The good news, Figgy, is that you'll be dead to everyone soon enough.
    You see, when D-Mac dies you die, too. It doesn't matter that he
    pretends you are young and healthy since you only exist in his
    tormented head.

    Sucks to be you, Fig!

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2007
  16. Figgy

    Clive Guest

    Figgy wrote:
    > You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
    > the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is the
    > most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of Queensland.
    >
    > Some of his outstanding work is showcased here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/badweddings
    >

    > Of course, Lord MacDonald doesn't limit himself to just weddings. He also
    > specializes in portrait photography. Here is just a glimpse of what you can
    > expect when you hire the best:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/figgy/sucks
    >

    > Feel free to study the photos so that you may improve your photography.
    > My Master is a very generous and giving person. He suggests that you
    > download the photos to your own computer for future reference. You can do
    > this by right-clicking on the photo and choosing "Save Pictue As" in your
    > browser.
    > This way you can enjoy the work of Queensland's most sought-after
    > Professional Wedding Photographer for years to come.
    >
    > Don't believe all those internet bullies and Yankee wankers.
    > D-Mac RULES !!!
    >
    > -Figgy

    Professional - crap pictures. The beach shot, the horizon is off. The
    cake... far too busy

    Composition - crap. I would demand my money back!

    Clive

    Clive, Jul 23, 2007
  17. Figgy

    Guest

    Re: Matt Clara, alias niceparking:

    Just curious... where *does* matt clara go when "niceparking" is
    mentioned?

    (Off to the next Hypocrites Anonymous meeting, perhaps?)

    (O:

    , Jul 23, 2007
  18. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 23, 5:20 am, wrote:
    > Just curious... where *does* matt clara go when "niceparking" is
    > mentioned?
    >
    > (Off to the next Hypocrites Anonymous meeting, perhaps?)
    >
    > (O:

    It just proves that even changing your screen name cannot hide your
    true character. Sad that Doug has not learned this lesson.

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2007
  19. Figgy

    Matt Clara Guest

    On Jul 23, 10:21 am, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 23, 5:20 am, wrote:
    >
    > > Just curious... where *does* matt clara go when "niceparking" is
    > > mentioned?

    > > (Off to the next Hypocrites Anonymous meeting, perhaps?)

    > > (O:

    > It just proves that even changing your screen name cannot hide your
    > true character. Sad that Doug has not learned this lesson.

    Yeah, exactly--that's how it's so easy to identify you as "Figgy".

    Matt Clara, Jul 23, 2007
  20. Figgy

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 23, 10:48 am, Matt Clara <> wrote:

    > > It just proves that even changing your screen name cannot hide your
    > > true character. Sad that Doug has not learned this lesson.

    > Yeah, exactly--that's how it's so easy to identify you as "Figgy".

    Nice detective work, Clouseau. You should give up your day job
    sucking pricks and be a full time private dick.

    Annika1980, Jul 23, 2007