    "from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say aye"

    plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."

    TIA

    Steve, Jun 13, 2005

  2. Steve

    Ionizer Guest

    http://red-box-lyrics.wonderlyrics.com/Lean-On-Me.html

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Steve

    Mike Easter Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > Can anybody say which song this is from? It's driving my wife (and
    > therefore me) mad!
    > The only bits she can remember ( not necessarily exact) ----
    > "from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say
    > aye"
    >
    > plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."

    Two different sources -- sad vs scared

    <rb>
    SONG: Red Box-Lean On Me
    ARTIST: Prodigy

    Are we happy? Are we scared? Are we shouting? Never heard!
    Are we running? Running brave ! Are we fighting? Making waves?
    The first man he gets up and he says: well
    can I have a say?
    Singing man on fire pray for rain
    do a mad man
    do we say?
    Ten men may get up and they say: well
    can we have a say?
    Have we lost the spoken word?

    From the very very young to the very very old

    everybody now say aye.
    From the center of the earth to the corners of the globe

    Everyone of you say aye.
    Nobody better let me down
    gotta run from the other side

    sing on:

    Are we happy? Are we scared? Are we shouting? Never heard!
    The first man he gets up and he says: well
    can I have a say?
    Cut of drama powel' of sound. Are we progress?
    Don't lose ground!
    Ten men may get up and they say: well
    can we have a say?
    Are we fighting? Making waves?

    From the very very young to the very very old

    Everybody now say aye.
    From the center of the earth to the corners of the globe

    Everyone of you say aye.
    Nobody better let me down
    we will see on the other side.
    Lean on me -

    From the very very young to the very very old

    everybody now say aye. . .
    From the very very young to the very very old
    .. . .
    From the very very young to the very very old

    everybody now say aye. . .
    </rb>

    <tm>
    In Two Minds Lyrics

    Verse 1
    Do we work, do we play?
    Do we go, do we stay?
    Do we run, do we hide?
    Is it wrong, is it right?

    Verse 2
    Is it good, is it bad?
    Are we happy, are we sad?
    It is black, is it white?
    Is it day, is it night?

    Chorus
    Work, play, go, stay, run, hide, wrong, right
    Good, bad, happy, sad, black, white, day, night

    Verse 3
    Is it love, is it hate?
    Are we on time, are we late?
    Do we ask, do we tell?
    Do we buy, do we sell?

    Verse 4
    Are you in, are you out?
    Should we hush, should we shout?
    Are you blind, can you see?
    Is it you, is it me?

    Chorus
    Love, hate, time, late, ask, tell, buy, sell
    In, out, hush, shout, blind, see, you, me
    </tm>

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 13, 2005
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Steve <> wrote:

    ->Can anybody say which song this is from? It's driving my wife (and
    ->therefore me) mad!
    ->The only bits she can remember ( not necessarily exact) ----
    ->"from the very, very young to the very, very old, everbody here say
    aye"
    ->
    ->plus another bit "Are we hapy, are we sad....."
    ->
    ->TIA
    ->

    Excellent :)) Thanks a lot.