Come & Listen to My Tale

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lowe Stokes, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. Lowe Stokes

    Lowe Stokes Guest

    THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: A VAST SLEEPER CELL
    January 3, 2007

    Fortunately for liberals, the Iraqis executed Saddam Hussein the exact
    same week that former President Ford died, so it didn't seem strange
    that Nancy Pelosi's flag was at half-staff. Also, Saddam's death made
    it less of a snub when Harry Reid skipped Ford's funeral.

    The passing of Gerald Ford should remind Americans that Democrats are
    always lying in wait, ready to force a humiliating defeat on America.

    More troops, fewer troops, different troops, "redeployment" — all the
    Democrats' peculiar little talking points are just a way of sounding
    busy. Who are they kidding? Democrats want to cut and run as fast as
    possible from Iraq, betraying the Iraqis who supported us and
    rewarding our enemies — exactly as they did to the South Vietnamese
    under Ford.

    Liberals spent the Vietnam War rooting for the enemy and clamoring for
    America's defeat, a tradition they have brought back for the Iraq war.

    They insisted on calling the Soviet-backed Vietcong "the National
    Liberation Front of Vietnam," just as they call Islamic fascists
    killing Americans in Iraq "insurgents." Ho Chi Minh was hailed as a
    "Jeffersonian Democrat," just as Michael Moore compares the Islamic
    fascists in Iraq to the Minute Men.

    During the Vietnam War, New York Times scion Arthur "Pinch" Sulzberger
    told his father that if an American soldier ran into a North
    Vietnamese soldier, he would prefer for the American to get shot.
    "It's the other guy's country," he explained.

    Now, as publisher of the Times, Pinch does all he can to help the
    enemy currently shooting at American soldiers.

    After a half-dozen years of Democrat presidents creating a looming
    disaster in Vietnam — with Kennedy ordering the assassination of our
    own ally in the middle of the war and Johnson ham-handedly choosing
    bombing targets from the Oval Office — in 1969, Nixon became president
    and the world was safe again.

    Nixon began a phased withdrawal of American ground troops, while
    protecting the South Vietnamese by increasing the bombings of the
    North, mining North Vietnamese harbors and attacking North Vietnamese
    military supplies in Cambodia — all actions hysterically denounced by
    American liberals, eager for the communists to defeat America.

    Despite the massive anti-war protests staged by the Worst Generation,
    their takeovers of university buildings and their bombings of federal
    property to protest the bombing of North Vietnamese property, Nixon's
    Vietnam policy was apparently popular with normal Americans. In 1972,
    he won re-election against "peace" candidate George McGovern in a
    49-state landslide.

    In January 1973, the United States signed the Paris Peace accords,
    which would have ended the war with honor. In order to achieve a
    ceasefire, Nixon jammed lousy terms down South Vietnam's throat, such
    as allowing Vietcong troops to remain in the South. But in return, we
    promised South Vietnam that we would resume bombing missions and
    provide military aid if the North attacked.

    It would have worked, but the Democrats were desperate for America to
    lose. They invented "Watergate," the corpus delicti of which wouldn't
    have merited three column-inches during the Clinton years, and hounded
    Nixon out of office. (How's Sandy Berger weathering that tough
    wrist-slap?)

    Three months after Nixon was gone, we got the Watergate Congress and
    with it, the new Democratic Party. In lieu of the old Democratic
    Party, which lost wars out of incompetence and naivete, the new
    Democratic Party would lose wars on purpose.

    Just one month after the Watergate Congress was elected, North Vietnam
    attacked the South.

    Even milquetoast, pro-abortion, detente-loving Gerald R. Ford knew
    America had to defend South Vietnam or America's word would be worth
    nothing. As Ford said, "American unwillingness to provide adequate
    assistance to allies fighting for their lives could seriously affect
    our credibility throughout the world as an ally." He pleaded
    repeatedly with the Democratic Congress simply to authorize aid to
    South Vietnam — no troops, just money.

    But the Democrats turned their backs on South Vietnam, betrayed an
    ally and trashed America's word. Within a month of Ford's last appeal
    to Congress to help South Vietnam, Saigon fell.

    The entire world watched as American personnel desperately scrambled
    into helicopters from embassy rooftops in Saigon while beating back
    our own allies, to whom we could offer no means of escape. It was the
    most demeaning image of America ever witnessed, until Britney Spears
    came along.

    Southeast Asia was promptly consumed in a maelstrom of violence that
    seems to occur whenever these "Jeffersonian Democrats" come to power.
    Communist totalitarians swept through Laos, Cambodia and all of
    Vietnam. They staged gruesome massacres so vast that none other than
    Sen. George McGovern called for military intervention to stop a "clear
    case of genocide" in Cambodia.

    Five years after that, Islamic lunatics in Iran felt no compunction
    about storming the embassy of what was once the greatest superpower on
    Earth and taking American citizens hostage for 14 months. To this day,
    al-Qaida boosts the flagging morale of its jihadists by reminding them
    of America's humiliating retreat from Vietnam.

    In addition to being wrong about Ford's pardon of Nixon, liberals were
    wrong about a few other things from that era. Democrats haven't
    admitted error in rejecting Ford's pleas on behalf of South Vietnam
    because there are still dangerous foreigners trying to kill Americans.
    Nixon is safely interred in the ground, but the enemies of America
    continue to need the Democrats' help.

    COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
    DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE
    4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
    Lowe Stokes, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Lowe Stokes

    totsob Guest

    Lowe Stokes wrote:

> [...]
    > case of genocide" in Cambodia.
    >
    > Five years after that, Islamic lunatics in Iran felt no compunction
    > about storming the embassy of what was once the greatest superpower on
    > Earth and taking American citizens hostage for 14 months. To this day,
    > al-Qaida boosts the flagging morale of its jihadists by reminding them
    > of America's humiliating retreat from Vietnam.
    >
    > In addition to being wrong about Ford's pardon of Nixon, liberals were
    > wrong about a few other things from that era. Democrats haven't
    > admitted error in rejecting Ford's pleas on behalf of South Vietnam
    > because there are still dangerous foreigners trying to kill Americans.
    > Nixon is safely interred in the ground, but the enemies of America
    > continue to need the Democrats' help.
    >
    > COPYRIGHT 2007 ANN COULTER
    > DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE

    **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
    planted in you.
    totsob, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Lowe Stokes

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya totsob.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >> [117 quoted lines suppressed]

    > **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
    > planted in you.

    And you for quoting the whole fucking lot!

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jan 7, 2007
  4. totsob wrote:

    > **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
    > planted in you.

    "**** off you full-quoting shit for brains."

    Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of the
    spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 7, 2007
  5. Lowe Stokes

    Guest

    totsob <> wrote:

    >**** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
    >planted in you.

    Tree hugger my A$$, if anybody prints this out, you helped kill a tree
    or starve a beaver.
    --
    watermelons
    http://tinyurl.com/ylotsd
  6. Lowe Stokes

    Lowe Stokes Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > totsob wrote:
    >
    >> **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo firmly
    >> planted in you.

    > "**** off you full-quoting shit for brains."
    >
    > Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of the
    > spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

    Seems like all of you are a little upset. Was Ann kind of telling the
    truth about the Democrats? Is this what makes you loonbats freak
    dance like you are losing your mind in a newsgroup from nothing more
    than a little article being pasted into the group?

    Lowe
    Lowe Stokes, Jan 8, 2007
  7. Lowe Stokes wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> totsob wrote:
    >>> **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her dildo
    >>> firmly planted in you.

    >> "**** off you full-quoting shit for brains."
    >>
    >> Any reason why you had to repost and quote the entire 117 lines of
    >> the spam? Thank you at least for not top-posting.

    > Seems like all of you are a little upset.

    Upset? No. I was pointing out totsob's totally unnecessary full-quote.

    > Was Ann kind of telling the truth about the Democrats?

    Who cares?

    > Is this what makes you loonbats freak dance like you are losing your
    > mind in a newsgroup from nothing more than a little article being
    > pasted into the group?

    Is this 24hoursupport.politics ?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 8, 2007
  8. Lowe Stokes

    Top Guest

    Ponder <> wrote in

    > Hiya totsob.
    >
    >In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >>> [117 quoted lines suppressed]

    >> **** off you spamming shit for brains. I see Ann has her
    >> dildo firmly planted in you.

    > And you for quoting the whole fucking lot!

    Thank you, couldn't have said it better.

    Top

    --
    “I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me
    and I didn't have the heart to let him down...”
    Top, Jan 9, 2007