    attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
    your thoughts to yourself, cos you are obviuosly not using
    this forum for what it was intended anyway.

    foghorn seeker, Sep 15, 2003

  2. "foghorn seeker" <> wrote in message
    news:031901c37bb9$61e17e80$...
    > If Chris Martin or Sacha Lamaletie is reading these,
    > please post contact details.

    Ahhhh!

    > before all of you start with you holier than thou
    > attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
    > your thoughts to yourself, cos you are obviuosly not using
    > this forum for what it was intended anyway.

    Oh, dang... Oh well, then. Go ahead.

    --
    Fris "I guess I was sure put in MY place" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003

  3. foghorn seeker

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > "foghorn seeker" <> wrote in message
    > > before all of you start with you holier than thou
    > > attitudes saying this is not a long lost friend post, keep
    > > your thoughts to yourself

    If you don't mind acting like a fool in a public place, you probably won't
    care what others have to say about it.

    >cos you are obviuosly not using
    > > this forum for what it was intended anyway.

    And you have a clue?

    > --
    > Fris "I guess I was sure put in MY place" bee® MCNGP #13

    You certainly were! Don't EVER do that again!

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Sep 15, 2003
  4. foghorn seeker

    Brian Guest

    There must be better ways to reach people than this. Posting contact details
    on the internet is not a smart idea in any case.

    Brian, Sep 15, 2003
  5. foghorn seeker

    ray Guest

    Once again a stupid reply. I don't beleive the sender was
    talking to you so why are you replying? Do you own this
    newsgroup? I didn't think so. If it bothers you don't read
    it and pretend its not there, like your brain.

    ray, Sep 16, 2003
  6. foghorn seeker

    Brian Guest

    "ray" <asd@rew> wrote
    > Once again a stupid reply.

    Dude, chill. If you worry about stupid replies on the internet you're going
    to have a hemorage within a week.

    > Do you own this newsgroup?

    Nope, its a newsgroup, nobody does. Well, technically MS does but its not
    like they do anything about it.

    > If it bothers you don't read it and pretend its not there

    Maybe you should take your own advice.

    I'm merely pointing out that this person shouldn't be expecting somebody to
    post their contact info in a newsgroup. Also given that the MCNGP(s) are out
    there, he was just setting himself up for a smartass reply anyway.

    Brian, Sep 16, 2003