    this is identical to the other versions in terms of picture and sound
    quality, as well as special features? Thanks.

    ar
    alfonso_rabbit, Jan 20, 2006

  2. I've partly answered my own question. I found an article from 2002 which
    states:

    "Celestial [Pictures] boss William Pfeiffer and Gordon Cheung, executive
    vice president of distribution, has signed multi-year home entertainment
    licences with Deltamac for Taiwan, United Home Entertainment for
    Thailand, Videovan Entertainment industry for Singapore and Malaysia and
    Cipta Mitra Video Nusa for Indonesia."

    My copy is distributed by United Home Entertainment in Thailand and
    "should" be identical to the other versions. Can anyone confirm that
    this version does indeed contain the special features even though
    they're not listed on the case? Otherwise I'll get the more expenseive
    Hong Kong or Taiwan version. Thanks.

    ar

    alfonso_rabbit, Jan 20, 2006