    I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.

    Regards

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Jeremy" <snipped email addy> wrote in message
    > Hi Mira
    >
    > Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to
    > you
    > are,
    > most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here
    > and
    > I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Jeremy

    Oops,

    I suspect that was not meant for usenet.
    Ryan Jacobs, Sep 30, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Mira
    >
    > Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to

    you
    > are,
    > most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here

    and
    > I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Jeremy

    <O^O>
    At least it beats Shortland St. ;-)

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 30, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
    on usenet.
    I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
    email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
    address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
    why it appeared to send.

    Happy to entertain you Guyz :)

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Sep 30, 2004
  5. I'm still waiting on my photo of Mira ;-)

    Southern Kiwi, Sep 30, 2004
  6. Jeremy

    cobs Guest

    Jeremy wrote:
    > Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
    > on usenet.
    > I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
    > email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
    > address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
    > why it appeared to send.
    >
    > Happy to entertain you Guyz :)
    >

    > Jeremy

    Heh, I'm still waiting for the jpg picture containing a virus / trojan /
    et al :)
    cobs, Sep 30, 2004
  7. Jeremy

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
    > on usenet.
    > I was just about to goto bed and tried to send a short
    > email to a Czech friend, I thought I did not put the email
    > address(realised afterwards) in and could not work out
    > why it appeared to send.
    >
    > Happy to entertain you Guyz :)
    >

    > Jeremy

    Never mind that, just as long as you resent your email to the right person.
    :)

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Sep 30, 2004
  8. Jeremy

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:55:23 +1200, Jeremy wrote:

    > Christ I'am stupid, is this the first time this has happened,
    > on usenet.

    Nope and I can assure you it will not be the last.
    Gordon, Oct 1, 2004
  9. Jeremy

    Rob Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message news:<cjgq3g$28e$>...
    > Hi Mira
    >
    > Radek said you were thinking of coming back to Nz, If you would like to you
    > are,
    > most welcome and we will always have work for you. Things are good here and
    > I will send you some photos soon, sorry I have not written sooner.
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Jeremy

    A perfect example of why I prefer separate mail and news programs.
    Rob, Oct 7, 2004