Come back & leave comment after you complete 70-290 exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by DebB, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. DebB

    DebB Guest

    I'm going to do the 70-290 exam soon. I understand that it's not reasonable
    to tell me the exact contents of the exam, and you should not do so, however
    I'm hoping that someone can come back to me and give me some general idea on
    the overall weight of question content. For example, were there a lot of
    questions on MS Backup ? What area was covered extensively and had more
    questions than other areas? Were there many questions on IIS?

    Did you have to do any of the hands on virtual server type of exercises?
    These are like sitting in front of the server console and performing the
    process for real.

    Perhaps this will give the rest of us a leg up on our last minute study
    preparation, even though the questions can change without notice.

    Thanks in advance and good luck with your exam!!!
    --
    DebB
    MCDST | MCITP
    DebB, Jun 20, 2009