    to start plz.
    Thx in adv.
    Vikas
    vikas, Apr 6, 2005

  2. vikas

    Gaurav Guest

    Vikas, to start with MCAD, u must write three MCP papers.
    One in SQL Server 2000, then on .Net and then on XML Web
    Services. Just contact any Prometric centres around to
    get more details.

    Gaurav, Apr 6, 2005

  3. vikas

    cdn Guest

    Vikas, It depends on your current skill set as to where you start.

    AS you maybe aware you need 1 Windows or ASP Exam, 1 x Services Exam then 1
    x Elective Exam the most common to take it SQL Server Design. I started with
    SQL Server as I had worked with SQL for years, then went to ASP.NET as my
    role was in web development, the services exam followed on from there.

    Courses are very expensive so unless you are rich or being sponsored this is
    not the best choice. Self Study Books can provide the basics but the method
    that worked best for me was Practice Tests (www.selftestsoftware.com) and
    product documentation such as the MSDN Libray.

    Each to there own so you need to sample a few study methods and pick one
    that that works best for you. Above all else the one thing you will need is
    commitment and determinatin, it took me on average around 60 hours
    preperation for each exam and I took one exam per month. Passed them all
    first time.

    Hope this helps
    Good luck

    cdn, Apr 6, 2005