combining two outlook .pst files ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Father Ted Crilly, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Is there a way to combine two Outllook 2000 pst files ?
    Father Ted Crilly, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Either open both of them and manually copy the data across or open one
    of them and import the other one (file>import), it may be worth
    compacting it as well.

    -Kristian

    Kristian Davies, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Father Ted Crilly

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 10:25:33 -0500, Father Ted Crilly wrote:

    >Is there a way to combine two Outllook 2000 pst files ?

    You could try File / Import and Export , you can suck in info from PST
    files.

    The built in Help should be of some use.

    Me
    why?, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Father Ted Crilly

    syed Guest

    Father Ted Crilly <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Is there a way to combine two Outllook 2000 pst files ?

    It is not possible
    Regards
    Syed
    syed, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Father Ted Crilly

    Jimmi H Guest

    Open them both in Outlook, move the contents of one into the other, close
    outlook. Re-open outlook and all the files from both should now be in one
    pst file.

    Jimmi H, Nov 5, 2004
  6. Father Ted Crilly

    alex.brosnen

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Easy way to Combine two or more PST files

    Hi guys...:razz:

    Really i just found a great tool to combine single or multiple PST file.

    Its PST Merge Software. It really works easily to combine one PST file to other..

    You can try it..

    It really works...

    Hurrrray..it works :wink:
    alex.brosnen, Sep 19, 2008
  7. Father Ted Crilly

    john_mayer1981

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Hello,

    To merge pst files with all its data like emails, contacts, calendars and other data in single PST file with all the items into their respective folders third party PST merger tool is very useful. SysInfoTools PST Merge utility is very effective to combine more than one pst files. This tool support Unicode and ANSI pst files and also support password protected pst fiies. You can merge unlimited number of pst files to combine into a single pst file. Using this tool you can apply password in new PST file. I use this tool after navigating 'n' number of PST merger tool in the web market. I use it in my office and also suggest my friends to deal with PST files. I can share a link for this tool try it and you will get the best solution for your pst files after using this tool.

    http://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pst-merge.html
    john_mayer1981, Jul 13, 2011
  8. Father Ted Crilly

    demonsteve69

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    PST file got merge with no tension

    Constant usage of Microsoft Outlook email client for many years cause to accumulate a vast number of PST files in my Outlook mailbox, which cause trouble to me. Then i think to merge my multiple PST files into a single PST file. For merging all my old PST file i need perfect tool to solve my problem. Someone from my friends suggest me to take a help from forums and see the reviews about third party tool. I got SysInfoTools PST Merge tool as my perfect solution. Its merge all my large and many pst files in a single pst file in a very short moments. Even it haven't deleted my previous old PST file, its create a new single pst file in a different folder. Thanks a looooot :congrats: for this great tool.:adore:

    Even i suggest my other friends too:listen:, if they have any concern regarding there pst file or other data recovery they can take help from sysinfotools.

    Keep going on:lol: SysInfoTools u rocks:trytofly:
    demonsteve69, Oct 4, 2011