    With Thunderbird I'm unable to do it this way & I can't find how you do
    it, Any gurus out there able to help?

    Aido.

    Aido, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Aido wrote:
    > Hiya Peoples.
    > I'm new to Thinderbird, Thought I'd give it a go, Heard a few people
    > recomend it.
    > I was using Outlook Express (Excuse me for swearing in here ;)> ),
    > In OE to Combine & Decode a multaple threaded video, You held the Ctrl
    > button & clicked on all the relavent threads, then Right clicked then
    > clicked on Combine & decode to put the video back together to watch it.
    > With Thunderbird I'm unable to do it this way & I can't find how you
    > do it, Any gurus out there able to help?
    >
    > Aido.

    Ed Mullen himself will probably be around,m but till then, here is a
    link to his page on the subject:

    http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Aido wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya Peoples.
    >> I'm new to Thinderbird, Thought I'd give it a go, Heard a few
    >> people recomend it.
    >> I was using Outlook Express (Excuse me for swearing in here ;)> ),
    >> In OE to Combine & Decode a multaple threaded video, You held the Ctrl
    >> button & clicked on all the relavent threads, then Right clicked then
    >> clicked on Combine & decode to put the video back together to watch it.
    >> With Thunderbird I'm unable to do it this way & I can't find how
    >> you do it, Any gurus out there able to help?
    >>
    >> Aido.

    > Ed Mullen himself will probably be around,m but till then, here is a
    > link to his page on the subject:
    >
    > http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks, Lee. It continues to be one of the most-accessed Mozilla pages
    on my site. Developers? Are you listening?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 30, 2005
  4. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Aido wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hiya Peoples.
    >>> I'm new to Thinderbird, Thought I'd give it a go, Heard a few
    >>> people recomend it.
    >>> I was using Outlook Express (Excuse me for swearing in here ;)>
    >>> ), In OE to Combine & Decode a multaple threaded video, You held the
    >>> Ctrl button & clicked on all the relavent threads, then Right clicked
    >>> then clicked on Combine & decode to put the video back together to
    >>> watch it.
    >>> With Thunderbird I'm unable to do it this way & I can't find how
    >>> you do it, Any gurus out there able to help?
    >>>
    >>> Aido.

    >> Ed Mullen himself will probably be around,m but till then, here is a
    >> link to his page on the subject:
    >>
    >> http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Thanks, Lee. It continues to be one of the most-accessed Mozilla pages
    > on my site. Developers? Are you listening?

    On alt.fan.mozilla, probably not, but thanks Ed, for providing this help
    site.

    You're a champ. even it is with a small C!! ;)

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2005
  5. Aido

    Aido Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Ed Mullen himself will probably be around,m but till then, here is a
    >>> link to his page on the subject:
    >>>
    >>> http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Thanks, Lee. It continues to be one of the most-accessed Mozilla pages
    >> on my site. Developers? Are you listening?
    >>

    > On alt.fan.mozilla, probably not, but thanks Ed, for providing this help
    > site.
    >
    > You're a champ. even it is with a small C!! ;)
    >
    > Lee

    Thanks for the link Lee, Had a quick look & will look at it properly
    when I have the time. Looks the buiss Ed.

    Aido. :)

    Aido, Oct 30, 2005
  6. Aido

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Ed Mullen himself will probably be around,m but till then, here is a
    >>> link to his page on the subject:
    >>>
    >>> http://ed.mullen.home.comcast.net/Mozilla/moz_combine.html
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Thanks, Lee. It continues to be one of the most-accessed Mozilla pages
    >> on my site. Developers? Are you listening?
    >>

    > On alt.fan.mozilla, probably not, but thanks Ed, for providing this help
    > site.
    >
    > You're a champ. even it is with a small C!! ;)
    >
    > Lee

    LOL! Nice. Inside joke for sure. But your sense of humor is indeed one
    of the things I enjoyed (and still do!) of the "capital C" experience.
    I guess I am not cut out for being organized in any way. ;-)

    Lots of "stuff" going on here in Georgia so I haven't the time to spend
    that I used to on all the Moz things. Emergency surgeries, job crises,
    new computers, etc. Not to mention music, hurricanes, nephew and wee
    sons visiting (and tearing up the house!), driving broken drill bits
    into my hand, rehabbing said hand so I can play the guitar again,
    getting the exterior of the house painted, new dishwasher, etc. Been a
    little busy. Yeah, I think that's about the half of it.

    The nice thing about community (in whatever newsgroup) is that I know my
    absence won't matter: lots of champions of the faith out there to dive
    in and keep the answerers flowing. That's good!

    Ah well. Back to my therapy. I gotta be ready for the drive to and my
    jam sessions next week in Texas. I've been told in no uncertain terms:
    Hey! Just play through the pain!

    Sheesh. No sympathy. Boy, with friends like that ... <g>

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Oct 30, 2005
  7. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Ed Mullen wrote:

    >>> Thanks, Lee. It continues to be one of the most-accessed Mozilla
    >>> pages on my site. Developers? Are you listening?
    >>>

    >> On alt.fan.mozilla, probably not, but thanks Ed, for providing this
    >> help site.
    >>
    >> You're a champ. even it is with a small C!! ;)
    >>
    >> Lee

    > LOL! Nice. Inside joke for sure. But your sense of humor is indeed one
    > of the things I enjoyed (and still do!) of the "capital C" experience.
    > I guess I am not cut out for being organized in any way. ;-)
    >
    > Lots of "stuff" going on here in Georgia so I haven't the time to spend
    > that I used to on all the Moz things. Emergency surgeries, job crises,
    > new computers, etc. Not to mention music, hurricanes, nephew and wee
    > sons visiting (and tearing up the house!), driving broken drill bits
    > into my hand, rehabbing said hand so I can play the guitar again,
    > getting the exterior of the house painted, new dishwasher, etc. Been a
    > little busy. Yeah, I think that's about the half of it.
    >
    > The nice thing about community (in whatever newsgroup) is that I know my
    > absence won't matter: lots of champions of the faith out there to dive
    > in and keep the answerers flowing. That's good!
    >
    > Ah well. Back to my therapy. I gotta be ready for the drive to and my
    > jam sessions next week in Texas. I've been told in no uncertain terms:
    > Hey! Just play through the pain!
    >
    > Sheesh. No sympathy. Boy, with friends like that ... <g>

    I still think of the "concept" of friends!

    Remember that one?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2005