  1. robel

    robel Guest

    How do I get "Combine and Decode" to show on my toolbar?

    robel, Jan 22, 2008

  2. robel

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:10:51 GMT, "robel" <> wrote:

    >How do I get "Combine and Decode" to show on my toolbar?

    Could you be a bit more vague please?

    Evan Platt, Jan 22, 2008

  3. robel

    dadiOH Guest

    robel wrote:
    > How do I get "Combine and Decode" to show on my toolbar?

    If available...
    OE
    right click toolbar
    select "Customize".

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Jan 22, 2008
  4. robel

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:10:51 GMT, "robel" <> wrote:

    >How do I get "Combine and Decode" to show on my toolbar?

    Do yourself a big favor and scrap OE for binaries.

    www.40tude.com 40tude dialog (free)
    Combines, decodes, joins on the fly.
    also handles yenc files which OE can not.

    www.newsbin.com best binary program available.
    $40 but well worth it.

    richard, Jan 22, 2008
  5. robel

    chuckcar Guest

    "robel" <> wrote in

    > How do I get "Combine and Decode" to show on my toolbar?

    You mean in OE? forget it. OE is just free junk software that Microsoft
    bundles with their Windows to make it look slightly less sparse. Try
    yEnc and UUDeview. OE only does base 64 and 7 bit. yEnc32 supports (of
    course Yenc) which is presently becoming the standard in usenet due to
    it using more characters than either. UUDeview supports 64,7 bit, binhex
    (from Macs) and xxencoding which while rare *does* occur on usenet.
    These are the only methods you will see until someone either changes
    ascii to get rid of the present characters over 192 or changes usenet to
    support IBM's form of ascii called ANSI. Neither is likely.

    yEnc:

    http://www.yenc32.com/

    xxdecode:

    http://www.miken.com/uud