    I've tried searching for one online, but had no luck.

    Thanks!

    Steve

    Steve Thomas, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Steve Thomas

    Jerry G. Guest

    Your solution would be to connect 2 mice to the computer at the same time.
    If they are of the same manufacture, the driver should work. You would not
    be able to use 2 at the same time, that use different drivers.

    I have used 2 MS mice together. I run one through the PS2 port, and the
    other on a USB. They work very well.

    --

    Jerry G. GLG Technologies GLG
    ==========================

    "Steve Thomas" <> wrote in message
    Does anyone know if there has been a mouse manufactured that can
    operate as both a conventional mouse but also has trackball
    capability?

    I prefer to use a regular mouse when I'm really working on something,
    but my wrist gets sore and I would like to be able to use a trackball
    when I'm just surfing or reading e-mail.

    Jerry G., Jun 30, 2004

  3. Steve Thomas

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Steve Thomas wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there has been a mouse manufactured that can
    > operate as both a conventional mouse but also has trackball
    > capability?
    >
    > I prefer to use a regular mouse when I'm really working on something,
    > but my wrist gets sore and I would like to be able to use a trackball
    > when I'm just surfing or reading e-mail.
    >
    > I've tried searching for one online, but had no luck.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Steve

    I have seen a couple of combo units - one which comes to mind is the
    Targus from http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=PAUM008U
    I seem to recall either Logitech or Genius having combined units also.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Jul 1, 2004