    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html
    FAQmeister, Jul 31, 2004

  2. FAQmeister

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <cegsaj$g6e$>, FAQmeister
    <> wrote:

    > One of the Amazon reviews complained that the soundtrack on the DVDs is
    > not the same as the original TV series. I find that very hard to
    > believe.
    >
    > Anyone own these DVDs yet?

    They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    off. Then again, that's the version most people would have seen most
    recently.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Jul 31, 2004

  3. FAQmeister

    jayembee Guest

    says...

    > FAQmeister <> wrote:
    >
    >> One of the Amazon reviews complained that the soundtrack on the DVDs is
    >> not the same as the original TV series. I find that very hard to believe.
    >>
    >> Anyone own these DVDs yet?

    > They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    > off. Then again, that's the version most people would have seen most
    > recently.

    It's also the version that Buena Vista gave them, and they're stuck with it.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Aug 1, 2004
  4. >They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    >off. Then again, that's the version most people would have seen most
    >recently.

    That's still not any excuse for not giving everyone the original soundtrack the
    original way on dvd.

    Hollywood movie companies have gotten way too big for their britches.
    Waterperson77, Aug 2, 2004
  5. (Waterperson77) writes:
    >>They used a sped up syndicated version, so it probably sounds a little
    >>off. Then again, that's the version most people would have seen most
    >>recently.
    >>

    >That's still not any excuse for not giving everyone the original soundtrack the
    >original way on dvd.
    >
    >Hollywood movie companies have gotten way too big for their britches.

    It is their property, shouldn't they be able to do with it what they
    wish?

    If you don't like it, don't buy it.

    scott
    Scott Lurndal, Aug 3, 2004