    Could there be any significant content differences between a Canadian DVD
    and a US one??

    LarryB
    Larry B, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Larry B

    Rob Guest

    The Canadian version may have a French soundtrack ... just guessing.

    Rob, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Larry B

    sombody Guest

    Larry B wrote:
    > Combat (old TV Show) is being released in July (finally). Each season is
    > split into halves (campaign 1 and 2) with 4 discs each. One season one is
    > offerred at this time.
    >
    > DVD-Soon has Campaign 2 for only $14.00 instead of the $28 for Campaign 1.
    > It is a Canandian outfit.
    >
    > Could there be any significant content differences between a Canadian DVD
    > and a US one??
    >
    > LarryB

    price
    sombody, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Larry B

    Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 03:08:03 GMT, "Larry B" <>
    wrote:

    >Combat (old TV Show) is being released in July (finally). Each season is
    >split into halves (campaign 1 and 2) with 4 discs each. One season one is
    >offerred at this time.
    >
    >DVD-Soon has Campaign 2 for only $14.00 instead of the $28 for Campaign 1.
    >It is a Canandian outfit.
    >
    >Could there be any significant content differences between a Canadian DVD
    >and a US one??
    >
    >LarryB

    Little John would be a General.
    , Jun 6, 2004
  5. Larry B

    Rob Guest

    and he would parlez le Francais ...

    Rob, Jun 6, 2004
  6. Larry B

    Larry B. Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > and he would parlez le Francais ...
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 03:08:03 GMT, "Larry B" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >Combat (old TV Show) is being released in July (finally). Each season

    is
    > > >split into halves (campaign 1 and 2) with 4 discs each. One season one

    is
    > > >offerred at this time.
    > > >
    > > >DVD-Soon has Campaign 2 for only $14.00 instead of the $28 for Campaign

    > 1.
    > > >It is a Canandian outfit.
    > > >
    > > >Could there be any significant content differences between a Canadian

    DVD
    > > >and a US one??
    > > >
    > > >LarryB
    > > >

    > > Little John would be a General.

    and Caje would not be Cajun, he would be from Quebec (like Pierre). I guess,
    then, that he would have to be renamed as Monty from Montreal.
    Larry B., Jun 9, 2004