    i need to know the answer for one question can you please
    do that.

    why need to update hardware and operating system?

    Ajithkumar, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Ajithkumar

    Guest Guest

    Because it is obvious you have no clue about computers or
    how they work. Just do it!!!

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004

  3. And the less smarta$$ed comment is, that as computers evolve, the Operating
    System has to evolve to take advantage of the new features, and changes.
    The software manufacturers have to evolve to take advantage of the Operating
    System and new features of the computer. Finally, the Hardware manufacturers
    have to evolve to take advantage of the new features of the Operating System
    and software manufacturers..
    Patrick

    --
    Smile... Someone out there cares deeply for you...

    Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Ajithkumar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester
    climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > And the less smarta$$ed comment is, that as computers evolve, the
    > Operating System has to evolve to take advantage of the new features,
    > and changes. The software manufacturers have to evolve to take
    > advantage of the Operating System and new features of the computer.
    > Finally, the Hardware manufacturers have to evolve to take advantage
    > of the new features of the Operating System and software
    > manufacturers.. Patrick

    Ye flipping ghods. Still looking to produce that "GREAT MCP" I see. That
    would have been funny if it wasn't so bloody lame.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 7, 2004